Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a recommendation for a corporate hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a recommendation for a corporate hunt!

I am trying to find a place to take 10-15 guys on a 4-5 day hunt. I prefer a bow hunt but with this many guys I think a couple of them may be gun hunters so it would be nice to have the option if needed for a gun. I am not too picky on the location and will consider anything in or out of Texas. I have guys coming from all parts of the country so somewhere in the middle of the country would be best. These are all hardcore hunters and we need somewhere that will produce a quality hunt with proven success rates. I am open to day leases, or outfitters but not so much guided hunts. It must also have lodging for this many people or hotels near by. Since I am footing the bill for this I am not looking for a pay by the inch or any other kind of trophy fee hunt. I just want a good location with quality animals at a fair price and it must be free range, no high fences. We are open to whitetail, mule deer, elk, bear, antelope and would like to have some hogs thrown in if possible as some of these guys have never shot a hog. I hate hogs and have shot enough to last a lifetime and I can't see paying someone to shoot a hog. If anyone has any tips on finding a place that could accommodate us please let me know. Thank you!!!

Pm Sent

Comment

I know mulie-mike. He has an outstanding reputation and should have the free range hunts your looking for bow and rifle hunters in a group that size.

Comment

Working...
      X