Fletching jig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fletching jig.

Does anyone neer spring have a cheep straight fletching jig you could donate to the local girlscouts? myself and a few other archery instructors are meeting to refletch a ton of arrows for the upcoming girlscout season and are in need of fletching tools and standard vanes. Please let me know if you can donate anything please. You can also contact me via my phone. 832 766 9154

Willing to come to you or meet you. At one camp alone I counted about 60 arrows that need refletching. Anything you could help with would be greatly appreciated. Straight fletching jigs,standard length vanes(any color) glue, knock locators etc. we gotta keep this sport going. Lets go green screen. These kids need us. Cookie season is coming!

Comment

Asking for donations because they just baught a bunch of new bows wich were not cheep. Thanks.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Come on guys. These kids could use some help. This stuff is not for me. I have all my work done at Bow Zone. This is for girlscouts and future archers. it is for a great cause. Remember, these kids sell you guys cookies every year.

Comment

I can buy them somethin from Bowzone over the phone with Richard if you can go pick it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              I can buy them somethin from Bowzone over the phone with Richard if you can go pick it up...
              Way to step up bro

Comment

i have a bohning jig, but its got a helical.. its yalls if you want it... just pm me'

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  I will be up there shooting this afternoon. Tell him Larry/red bull will pick it up. Anything you can pitch in will help.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                    i have a bohning jig, but its got a helical.. its yalls if you want it... just pm me'
                    Pm sent. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Anyone who can help, please pm me your address info along with your favorite girlscout cookies. We will send you some when they come in this year at no cost.

Comment

I have an Arizona Ez-Fletch that I'll send you if you want. It's right helical though. I replaced it with an Ez-Fletch Mini.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                          I have an Arizona Ez-Fletch that I'll send you if you want. It's right helical though. I replaced it with an Ez-Fletch Mini.
                          Pm sent

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Do you need to get anyone certified? I'm holding a level I USA Archery certification on Saturday, August 31st in Pearland. Usual cost is $50, but I'll get your folks in for just the cost of materials and certification, at $25. I could probably put some paper targets and arrows in your hands too. Just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X