Balcones near Liberty Hill, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balcones near Liberty Hill, TX

Wondering if anyone has ever been drwn for this area and hunted it. My brother works with a guy who's son got drawn for a tag. His son can't make due to some camp so they transferred it to my nephew. Anyone have any info on this area? Quality of deer? Pics? IT would help greatly, this would be his first Texas whitetail.

I got drawn for a spike/antlerless hunt a few years ago. Hunt was by assigned blind. You can bait, but they are fussy about what corn you use. Bag has to be unopened, and MUST have aflatoxin information printed on it, or they won't let you use it.

Lots of deer in the area, but I have no idea about antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJon View Post
      I got drawn for a spike/antlerless hunt a few years ago. Hunt was by assigned blind. You can bait, but they are fussy about what corn you use. Bag has to be unopened, and MUST have aflatoxin information printed on it, or they won't let you use it.

Lots of deer in the area, but I have no idea about antlers.

Wow. thats good to know. Do you know who we can contact about our hunting question? Is thier a Ranger?

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
        Wow. thats good to know. Do you know who we can contact about our hunting question? Is thier a Ranger?
        Call the park office, they can help you.

Comment

Working...
        X