Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samson View Post
    Don't confuse that Ripple's technology is gaining support from banks to replace swift, not Ripple the coin. And the fact that 60 billion can be sold by devs at any point. $40 is a bit ambitious for next year. I do hope it goes to the moon for you guys though!

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
    What or who are the “devs” you keep mentioning? I can’t figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      What or who are the “devs” you keep mentioning? I can’t figure it out.
      Developers, in the beginning of a coins existence, they pay the people that write the code in the coin they are developing. Most coins are premined between 5-15% and that is divided up between the developers as payment for their work. Ripple devs kept 60% for the company and themselves... That's a little excessive

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
        Developers, in the beginning of a coins existence, they pay the people that write the code in the coin they are developing. Most coins are premined between 5-15% and that is divided up between the developers as payment for their work. Ripple devs kept 60% for the company and themselves... That's a little excessive

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          I’ve noticed Binance slow on my phone. That’s all I’ve looked at today. Somebody do a magic dance and make ACCP run up to $4 again! [emoji12]

Skinny
          Not that Binance and Bittrex are not taking any new accounts Kucoin is getting hammered. Logged in with no problems this morning.

Comment

What's the next best route to go since binance and bittrex are down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting article on Alt coins on Coindesk.com this morning. Can't post a link due to the fact that it refers to a ****storm.

Comment

Ripple is getting crush and litecoin is down too. I lost $1,000 of gains overnight. Anyone know what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  What's the next best route to go since binance and bittrex are down?

Kucoin...Here's a link. Very similar to Binance but cheaper fees.

KuCoin is a secure cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 700+ altcoins. The leader in driving Web 3.0 adoption.

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
                    Interesting article on Alt coins on Coindesk.com this morning. Can't post a link due to the fact that it refers to a ****storm.
                    Agree. It has become a market of pump groups, exchanges manipulating values, on and on. True wild west, and very volatile. I don't know how far out it will go. I absolutely love the basis crypto was started on. It is an evolution possible revolution. But it didn't take long for human nature to show up and impede that progress greatly, in my opinion.

Comment

Thx, I have a couple of buddies who showed up late to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
                        Agree. It has become a market of pump groups, exchanges manipulating values, on and on. True wild west, and very volatile. I don't know how far out it will go. I absolutely love the basis crypto was started on. It is an evolution possible revolution. But it didn't take long for human nature to show up and impede that progress greatly, in my opinion.
                        In the long run I think it's important to invest in "good" tech when it comes to coins. As a value investor I'd rather see consistent gains rather than parabolic ones.

I do set aside a little bit of money to "gamble" on pumps but you have to get in and get out.

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        Thx, I have a couple of buddies who showed up late to the game!

My brother is in the same boat. Can't get into any other exchanges right now. I heard people are selling their exchange accounts for BTC. That's just nuts!!!!

Another good thing about Kucoin is that it has coins that aren't on Binance or Bittrex like Dragonchain which is a Disney coin.

Comment

well I took the leap and switched from bittrex to binance. waiting on my deposits to transfer...hope it doesn't take forever.

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1594 View Post
                            It's actually been like this for a few years, just on a much grander scale. If a coin's technology or purpose doesn't stand out from the major top 10 coins, then chances are it will be a pump n dump coin. Don't forget to sell at the top!

Comment

Well ..here's a tip for Binance users...
                              If you change your password, you have to wait 24 hours before it will allow you do withdrawl transactions.

Comment

Binance is accepting new users again according to a tweet I got overnight.

You guys that have been trying to get in should try it now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X