Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I see what ya mean

Comment

Just my opinion, but half the fun is trying to grow bigger and better deer. Do what you can afford to do. It helps you keep the fun in it and will not hurt. You may just fatten them up for the neighbors, but you might get lucky and draw some bigger deer to your property. Nice bucks, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
        Yep understood
        So is this property yours or you are under contract to lease for many years or what? If I owned property or had a great lease I know I could be on for awhile then, I would protein feed and put minerals. But if not then I wouldn't waste the money. But it's always fun to throw a bag of 30-06 mineral or trophy rock out there to see if they like it.
        Will hogs tear up a trophy rock?

Comment

I wouldn't spend the money on trying to improve the deer herd through nutrition. Sounds like all of you efforts will be wasted on the neighbors, especially with what sounds like a lack of cover on your property. Just enjoy the good times and the deer you do shoot, no matter the size

Comment

Minerala always a plus

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
              IMO. I wouldn't worry about growing the deer on that property. Too many variables out of your control. Just hunt.
              Bingo!

Comment

Working...
              X