Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm out hunting tonight with my pistol .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out hunting tonight with my pistol .

I get to the areas by the feeder I draw it just in case and see this.

;(
    I'm after this guy
    Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-16-2018, 08:50 PM.

"Slimmer" line?

Hope ya get one! (and find that other half)

Comment

Fantastic time with the 1911..... Good Luck !!

Comment

Here
        Attached Files

Comment

I didn't get anything, well maybe I did.
          Follow me on my journey.

I still don't have ammo money.
          New, to me, truck, just started 401k @ work and wife took about position@be work, so she took a pay cut. Not sure how these changes are going to impact our budget.
          Plus I still owe on my AR10 upgrades.
          My buddy borrowed me his 5.56 AR and a scope. We bore sight it. I take it to the range, there's like 10 minutes left better it closes. I couldn't get it dialed in.

Tonight at 8 I decide I want to kill a pig.
          My AR10 ain't even boresighted.
          My buddies AR15 is still minute of barn door.
          It'll be dark, and I don't have a stabilizer light for my bow.
          so I grab my 1911A1 my Sniper Hawg Light 66LRX and my day pack jump in the truck and go.

I've already shared the story of the missing scale.

I don't see nothing, it's about 9 and I'm exciting to see the cows start meandering down to where I'm hunting. They don't show.
          About 9:45 I scan the pasture to the South of me. Looking for eyes. Still awaiting the cows to move in. When they do I leave. When ok and behold what do I see eyes [emoji1303] I'm like ok what is it? It trots off. I'm like hmm Coyote!! I'm going get him with my Nine. what what!! I scramble of the chairs and out from behind the tree. I'm looking for the eyes again. They've dropped down into the gulley and out of sight for a second. I pick them back up almost to the tree line 80 yds away. I was like shucks.

I sit back down in my chair and I catch movement in my left eye. I was like huh?
          I turn the flashlight that way and flick it on. It's a waitress whitetail like 40 yds away coming in my direction. I'm doing the light on her the whole time. She looks around quizzically a time or two. She even stopped to graze. She walks into the tree line not 20 yds east of me. I probably could have given her a good ole fashioned good game slap.
          I was excited!
          I sit back down and scan the areas where the pig holes are. I be see eyes over there. They disappear into the tree line. I turn the light out and wait. 3-4 minutes later I turn it back on and scan and see a Raccoon about 30 ya in front of me. He stands up to look at me, than starts walking to holes. I follow him. I watch him in the light for a minute or so, I raise the pistol, adjust the light I'm holding in my left hand so I can see the sights on my pistol and the Coon.
          I watch him stick his upper body down in the hole grab a handful of corn as he's coming back up from the hole KABLAM!! I give him a 9MM 115 grain FMJ injection. He jumped and twisted like he'd just been shot and ran to the treeline directly in front of me.
          I grabbed my white flashlight and looked for blood. Didn't see any, I did see some wet looking spots. I did hear some grunting and groaning sounds from inside the treeline. I didn't look any further. I decided to use FMJ penetration on the pig.

I sit back down for 10 minutes and decide I'm tired. I pack my great up and head to the truck. Worried I'll run into the sleeping cows I've got my light on the whole way back.

I'm almost to the gate where I park my truck and see this lying on the ground.

God IS good!
          Looks like the bung stripped out :-(
          I don't have a heli coil to fix it. I'm wondering if they even make one this small..
          Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-16-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
            Here
            Those are awesome!!

Comment

Lots of excitement followed by a happy ending.

Comment

After reading all that, I feel like I was right there with you.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  After reading all that, I feel like I was right there with you.
                  I was on the edge of my seat!

Comment

I'm drunk and still dont know what the $%#@ you said. But im sorry your bung got torn. Happens in prison a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I'm drunk and still dont know what the $%#@ you said. But im sorry your bung got torn. Happens in prison a lot.
                      [emoji3]
                      You'd know more better than I SGT or LT. I ain't never been in no prison nor jail.

Well Unless you count those 13 weeks I be was locked up in Hollywood by the airport :-)
                      I wasn't special nor purty enough to go to Pradise Island. [emoji16]
                      Was Tattoo there to announcing your arrival?

Comment

Prison by the airport....That's a good description of MCRD

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                          prison by the airport....that's a good description of mcrd
                          Lol

Comment

Bahahaha! . That was way to hard to understand @ 4:30am........alcohol not needed!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X