Wife says hi from the Dominican!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife says hi from the Dominican!

We is on our honeymoon and this is the most friendly resort we have ever been too! They have pampered the hell out of us with no questions asked. Best resort either of us have stayed in and we are on day 1!!!!
    Attached Files

I like that place. You married up like a good TBH'er...

Comment

So you are ummm...TBH'n on your ummm...honeymoon....and you're new bride is on the liquid encouragement?! Put the phone down bro!!

Comment

Yeah I married up!!!

Way the f’k up!!! Like way past the outer most reaches of our solorsytem multiplied by the highest number comprehensible an infinite number of times!!!!

I am blessed beyon my wildest dam dreams! And to think, my engagement wouldn’t have happened in such an epic way had it not been for ruttinbuk who we met two years go of this website and was an usher in our wedding! He truly is a best friend for life and I can’t wait to spend 9 days with just him and I in the mountains of Colorado this September! Love ya brotha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          So you are ummm...TBH'n on your ummm...honeymoon....and you're new bride is on the liquid encouragement?! Put the phone down bro!!
          Was her idea to say hi!

Comment

Looks like a great time. Enjoy and congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Was her idea to say hi!
              Congrats on your new chapter and hope you guys have a great time.

Comment

Looks like y’all are having a great time. Congrats again man

Comment

We honeymooned in the Dominican also. Definitely try the mama juana drink. What resort are yall at?

Comment

Lmao! That was funny !

Comment

More from the wife....

Yeah buddy

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Yeah I married up!!!

Way the f’k up!!! Like way past the outer most reaches of our solorsytem multiplied by the highest number comprehensible an infinite number of times!!!!

I am blessed beyon my wildest dam dreams! And to think, my engagement wouldn’t have happened in such an epic way had it not been for ruttinbuk who we met two years go of this website and was an usher in our wedding! He truly is a best friend for life and I can’t wait to spend 9 days with just him and I in the mountains of Colorado this September! Love ya brotha!!!
                        So........you’re on your honeymoon and all you can think about is some alone time with your buddy?

Congrats on the marriage sir

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            So........you’re on your honeymoon and all you can think about is some alone time with your buddy?

Congrats on the marriage sir
                            Hmmmmmmmmmmm same thing I was thinkin.

Comment

Hi back atcha ma'am! Hope y'all have a blast and a big congrats to both of ya

Comment

Working...
                              X