Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

My family and I moved into our house in February of 2016. All of the neighbors seemed nice and friendly. Fast forward a year ago and one of my neighbors suddenly started being incredibly rude and angry all the time. Over the last few months things have only gotten worse. Just last month as I was leaving for work I heard something that was VERY disturbing at 5:00 in the morning. I heard my neighbor yelling at the top of his lungs in his back yard “HHEEEEYYYYY”. I figured he was just drunk so I blew it off.

2 weeks ago my wife was looking online and stumbled across another odd thing. The crazy neighbor’s house was in foreclosure and is being auctioned off next week!! Then this morning as I’m working on our front yard, the crazy neighbors wife came over to apologize to me about her husbands behavior. She tells me that he is now psychotic and she and her daughter will not be there much longer, but her husband does not know that they are leaving. She also apologized in advance for anything that happens in the days to come.

He knows I carry all the time, I just hope and pray that nothing happens.

That's a bad situation and likely to get a bit worse and then quickly become a non-issue.

My sister is the crazy man from your situation. Her husband took the kids and left, the house was foreclosed on, but there is a process. She went absolutely bananas during that process and wrecked everything on the inside, stole a bunch of stuff from her neighbors, etc. but the day the bank took possession she was arrested, charged, thrown in the clink, and everything has been quiet since.

Comment

How much is the bank starting the bidding at for the house?

Comment

Dang, sounds to me he’s becoming disgruntled and looking for someone to take it out on. Stay safe amigo.

Comment

I didn’t really think about him coming over here to try something. After thinking a little about it I guess we need to expect the unexpected for the next week or so.

I don’t know what the bank is going to start the auction at, but house prices have skyrocketed in this neighborhood and his house is a small one so it will be snatched up pretty quick.

Comment

That is a sad situation. I hope it all works out.

Comment

I think I would let the local police department know so maybe they could patrol that area a little more till the house sells.

Comment

Paranoia will destroy ya.

Go drink a beer with him and see whats going on. Maybe you can help the guy out.

I would go pretty nuts if I was about to lose my house.

Comment

I hope that Mom and the Babies are okay ...

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    Paranoia will destroy ya.

Go drink a beer with him and see whats going on. Maybe you can help the guy out.

I would go pretty nuts if I was about to lose my house.

He refuses to listen to anything I have to say. When we moved in, he was nice and we would chat quit a bit. Then one day he wasn’t cordial at all and was mad all the time. Anytime I’m driving by and see him I wave hi to him but he gets an angry look and most of the time he doesn’t do anything. Only occasionally does he respond and sometimes he gives me one of those waves that says get outta here.

And from what his wife was telling me, he doesn’t know they are loosing the house.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      I hope that Mom and the Babies are okay ...

The neighbors daughter is a high school senior so she isn’t exactly a baby, but I agree. I pray that they stay safe.

Comment

wow

too soon
                        Attached Files

Comment

Buy the house on the cheap if possible, then pick your next neighbor to sell it to

Comment

Personally, Id keep to myself and this issue will work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                              too soon
                              Come to my house to loot and you'll find the same greeting

Comment

Working...
                              X