...Like a hooker in a churchhouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Like a hooker in a churchhouse.

Sweating!!!! Running down my back. Running into my eyes. Running every dang where. I got a workout in this morning and got a shower afterwards and swear I haven't stopped sweating since. I've lived in Texas my whole life. Spent all of my youth outdoors, all of my 20s and half my 30s working construction in the field, worked cattle in the summer and cut and loaded hay in the summer as well.
    I fished at the lake all this past weekend and took the kids out tubing and jet skiing as well and it wasn't bad....but sweating while sitting doing nothing SUCKS. I don't know if it is just getting older or I've been spoiled by air conditioning, but I'm **** tired of being hot. Hell, it ain't even 100deg here yet.

When I retire, I'm spending my summers somewhere where it's too cold to sweat.

Something else about getting older.....I find myself ranting about stupid ****.

Amen! My wife and I painted fence all day Saturday and it Dang near killed me.

This stuff is early but usually from July through September I’m just miserable.

I hate the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep you sure are.
      Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Sweating!!!! Running down my back. Running into my eyes. Running every dang where. I got a workout in this morning and got a shower afterwards and swear I haven't stopped sweating since. I've lived in Texas my whole life. Spent all of my youth outdoors, all of my 20s and half my 30s working construction in the field, worked cattle in the summer and cut and loaded hay in the summer as well.
      I fished at the lake all this past weekend and took the kids out tubing and jet skiing as well and it wasn't bad....but sweating while sitting doing nothing SUCKS. I don't know if it is just getting older or I've been spoiled by air conditioning, but I'm **** tired of being hot. Hell, it ain't even 100deg here yet.

When I retire, I'm spending my summers somewhere where it's too cold to sweat.

Comment

I found myself this weekend sweating less like the hooker and more like the Deacon patron of said hooker

But it’s been �� here more than not lately

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

When I retire, I'm spending my summers somewhere where it's too cold to sweat.y

The problem with the good things like air conditioning is they spoil us way faster then we will get used to the not so good stuff and you are getting old JK

Comment

I was working in the garage yesterday afternoon and had a feeling of dread about the months to come. Puttering around out there is kind of my refuge and the "miserable season" is already starting. Multiple fans moving the hot air around does not help much. What I wouldn't give for an air conditioned shop!

Comment

Could have been worse could have been on a hot *** roof with it being 112 Friday through Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

split unit works great in garage. Got one in mine. Its great!

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                  Could have been worse could have been on a hot *** roof with it being 112 Friday through Monday.

Yep, I have 5 guys on my roof replacing it as I type and man, I feel for them. Lol

Comment

This year is shaping up to be another 2011 , hot hot hot!!!!

Comment

Its a B**ch already. This weekend they are saying we are going to Hit 107 with heat index at 115. If we don't get a **** floater soon we are going to lose some tanks at the ranch.

Comment

Comment

Curt, you know it already, but I'll tell you anyway... Gettin' old ain't for sissies!

Comment

Come on princess..it’s only May.

Comment

I was 12 before we airconditioned 1 room in our house and no a/c in schools. But its still hot outside now.

Comment

Working...
                              X