Simon Brothers, Roosevelt Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon Brothers, Roosevelt Tx

For those that hunt around the Roosevelt area. Lyssyand Eckels have purchased Simon Brothers feed store in Roosevelt. The place has been cleaned up and looks great. The hardware and parts are still there but they have been placed where you can find them.
    The restaurant will still be operating.

I hope the restaurant stays the same. They have the best burger and onion rings anywhere around these parts!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I hope the restaurant stays the same. They have the best burger and onion rings anywhere around these parts!!!!!

Bisch

X2 the store front was way overdue for a clean up/ clean out. And I hope they do a better job with the feed. There corn has been really bad with lots of trash in it and those 50lb sacs were closer to 40lb. I quit buying corn from them years ago unles i was in a bind and just needed it for the road feeder.

Comment

I have not been in there in a couple years, all the hardware was covered in dust last time I was in there. Interesting place for sure. We are closer to Roosevelt than Sonora, but we always go to Sonora

Comment

I have purchased all of my feed from their Llano store since they opened. I haul that feed past Mason because I refuse to spend any money in that town. L E corn has consistently been clean and their protein is second to none. You guys will enjoy the customer service and the genuine care they have for their customers.

Comment

We’ve used L&E in Llano, they are good folks. Hope the store in Roosevelt turns out just as good.

Comment

I leased a place from Simon in Roosevelt one season.

Comment

Interesting. I always liked that store!! Definately needed some work but I hope the hx and uniqueness sticks around. We should all plan a lunch at the restaurant some time.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                  We should all plan a lunch at the restaurant some time.

I’d be down for that!

Bisch

Comment

Mike, are you saying that the store was a little messy when Clay was running it???????
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      X2 the store front was way overdue for a clean up/ clean out. And I hope they do a better job with the feed. There corn has been really bad with lots of trash in it and those 50lb sacs were closer to 40lb. I quit buying corn from them years ago unles i was in a bind and just needed it for the road feeder.

It’s definitely 50 pounds now even apple scented [emoji3] We are very impressed with the quality of the corn. Big things coming out here building a complete new feed room among many other improvements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be there Friday buying corn. I’m interested to see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward54 View Post
                          It’s definitely 50 pounds now even apple scented [emoji3] We are very impressed with the quality of the corn. Big things coming out here building a complete new feed room among many other improvements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Good to know, thanks for the update. I'm usually there to eat anyway so it will be easier to buy feed at the same place!

Comment

It looks Charles from the Llano store will be running it. Clay will still be there but hopefully gets more orderly.....I had a great conversation with Charles Friday afternoon and through an email on Monday...

Comment

was great store when we hunted South of Roosevelt... bet its better now... would always stop and pick up a pallet or 2 on way in . burgers were awesome !

Comment

Working...
                              X