Date night dinner ideas dfw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date night dinner ideas dfw

Alright I'm in need of a little help here yall! Wanting to take my fiancé out for a nice dinner tonight and would prefer not to break the bank. What are some suggestions yall have? I told her I wanted to take her to a nice restaurant and she told me that chilis wasn't considered a nice restaurant haha I know she is doubting me so any help will be appreciated! ! We never go out anywhere nice and rarely get night to ourselves but the little one is going to grandmas tonight!
    Thanks in advance everybody! Help a brother out! Lol

Joe T Garica's in the stockyards.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
      Joe T Garica's in the stockyards.
      Make sure you take cash cause they don't accept cards

Comment

What kind of food you like and what is your idea of breaking the bank?

Comment

Bonnell's is great, but expect to drop $150-$200 depending on how many cocktails you have.

Comment

Silver Fox is nice.

Comment

Kobe Steaks in Addison is one of my faves. Hibachi style, but good food, dress up a little but not formal. About $30-40 per person without an alcohol bill. Fun and tasty.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions I will Def have to save all these for future reference! She ended up asking me if we could go try Glorias over here on the lake in rockwall. So I'm all for it! Haha save me some money!!

Comment

Good choice, I was going to say Adairs in deep Ellum the go over to Trinity Groves for a drink on the bridge.

Comment

Your profile says you are in Plano:

Yao Fuzi--Park and Preston
                    Smoke--Park and Preston
                    Jorgs Café Vienna-- E 15th just West of Ave K
                    Taverna Rossa---Preston and Spring Creek

Comment

We like MoMo's Italian Kitchen. Near ForestLane and Greenville Ave. Very good Italian pastas. Take your own wine or beer so it doesn't break bank

Comment

But it's deer season...

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                          Thanks for all the suggestions I will Def have to save all these for future reference! She ended up asking me if we could go try Glorias over here on the lake in rockwall. So I'm all for it! Haha save me some money!!
                          Adam, Gloria's is great eats! Weather is great sir on the patio look in out over the lake! Have a few drinks, listen to some romantical music, and then once you know she is in the mood.......

GO TO BASS PRO SHOP!!![emoji12] [emoji1]
                          Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Comment

Now that's a plan! ! Lol you and me think a like haha and suggesting something like that is usually how I lose any points I may have gotten!

Comment

For you guys in the know, is Javier's still good?? Mexican cuisine.

I used to be in the men's rag business & went to market 2-3 times a year up there & always hit this place...and this if from a rio grande valley boy. It has been over 20 years ago however, but wow was is great eats.

I'm assuming this is their site??

Forgot to mention the owner is a big time hunter & had excellent mounts decorating the place.
                              Last edited by Artos; 10-10-2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X