X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't fix it folks......

I dont have anything nice to say.

Comment

For the life of me I am still trying to figure out what the hell Obama has ever done to get all the accolades? He is the worst President this country has ever had

Comment

A little more the half of the kids are proficient in reading, the schools gets a 2/10 ranking. 87% get a free lunch, that you and I pay for. But hey, lets spend money to rename the school.
        Attached Files

Comment

Already changed all the names in Houston, nut job Jolanda Jones spearheaded that witch hunt.

Comment

Im in favor of it. That school’s dismal performance deserves the Obama name. Why slander the name of a great Confederate General.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Im in favor of it. That school’s dismal performance deserves the Obama name. Why slander the name of a great Confederate General.
              I like the way you think

Comment

X2. That worthless pile of flesh deserves a few more failures to his credit

Comment

If the shoe fits............

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                    X2. That worthless pile of flesh deserves a few more failures to his credit
                    Don't worry.. Failure is his specialty... He would make a decent clown though..

Comment

I beg to differ. He is not a complete failure. His muslim beliefs have guided him in the exact direction he intended. Destroy America from within. Can you even imagine another 8 years with someone like him or worse? He was more than half way there. He just ran out of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X