Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And......this did what?

Comment

It violated my rights by allowing a foreign country to have access to sell in my country but not me - just like when they suppress my views of being conservative and the rights of every conservative guaranteed under the constitution on a publicly traded social media platform.

But if it was against libs the ACLU would be all over it - another agency weaponized by Dems just like the cancer effecting the FBI
      Last edited by chopsknives; 06-18-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Herd it from a little bIrdie it's official! Comey under official investigation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"(The) Inspector General report confirms that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton received special treatment from the Obama Justice Department during its investigation of her use of a private email server," House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., said. "The Justice Department and FBI didn’t treat her like any other criminal suspect and didn’t follow standard investigative procedures."

But Horowitz's report did not find any bias in favor of Clinton. The report concluded that former FBI Director James Comey broke FBI and Justice Department protocol in his handling of the 2016 investigation of Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state for President Barack Obama. But it also said that Comey was not motivated by political bias when he cleared Clinton of criminal wrongdoing.

It is just a bunch of fancy word smithing. Special treatment, standard investigation procedures, broke protocol, etc. Should all be replaced with there were big ol F ups and people should go to jail. But this pig has been rotting from the head for a while.

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

‘The same time everybody else learned it through news reports,’ the president told Plante.

Comment

Tweeter is lighting up that during the hearing a freudian slip - a Dem talked over Jordan and said Rosenstein is going to be fired Friday - OOOOPS!! Well......Bye!

Comment

Working...
            X