McCain at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
    Which one of you folks wishing the man dead calls yourself Christian? Because it sure isn't Christian like to wish death on a person.
    I agree this is not Chriistian like but I don't believe everyone on here is a Christian. I am neither trying to defend or condone anyone's posts as that's not my place.

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
    No kidding. Between this and the Anthony Bourdain thread, I'm losing a lot of respect for our hunting community.
    There are a lot of great people on here so no need to paint this "hunting community" with such a broad brush on account of a few posts or a few members.

Comment

I do not wish McStain dead. Just off the stage would be fine with me.
      MAGA................

Comment

No one has to wish him dead. God saw to that already. We are just wondering whats the hold up? Traitorous scumbag.

Comment

Wishful thinking from a delusional sick old man..

Comment

So y'all don't agree with the G7?
            Seeking to be a part of the G7 makes one a "traitor"?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              I agree this is not Chriistian like but I don't believe everyone on here is a Christian. I am neither trying to defend or condone anyone's posts as that's not my place.

Can one be a Conservative and not be Chrisitian?
              Can one belive in the US Constitution and not be Christian?

Cam those of you who are not Christian but consider yourself Conservative please explain this dynamic?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                So y'all don't agree with the G7?
                Seeking to be a part of the G7 makes one a "traitor"?
                I didn't see anyone say they didn't agree with the G7. The traitor part is McCain speaking ill of the President while in negotiations. Or it could be the whole singing like a canary when he was a POW. Either way......

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Can one be a Conservative and not be Chrisitian?
                  Can one belive in the US Constitution and not be Christian?

Cam those of you who are not Christian but consider yourself Conservative please explain this dynamic?
                  More to the point... can one be a conservative without also being tribalistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    More to the point... can one be a conservative without also being tribalistic.
                    Mike your straight and to the point comments are always appreciated.

Comment

God himself had death fall upon people and he also anointed and strengthened those that were about to do battle to kill the enemy.
                      McCain is one of those that is an enemy and he is inside the gates.
                      The sooner he is gone the better off this country will be.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

A picture is worth a thousand words so here is a bunch of pictures.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                          No kidding. Between this and the Anthony Bourdain thread, I'm losing a lot of respect for our hunting community.
                          nah, don't put this on our hunting community pleeeeeeeeeease!!! The hunting community has far to many issues among ourselves to add to the pile with something as childish as wishing a man dead.

Comment

I certainly do not wish him death. As much as I despise the old cook he still has a family that loves him that would like to spend his remaining days with him. I just want him the heck out of politics.

Comment

In for the responses!

Go. Away. John.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                A picture is worth a thousand words so here is a bunch of pictures.
                                I don't wish Mccain death, or even Hillary for that matter. But that rotten, evil pile of **** Mccain is all cozy with in a couple of those pictures I wish a slow and painful death for. Hmmmm. Now y'all can judge me for not being as great a Christian as you are!
                                Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 06-11-2018, 01:03 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Working...
                                X