No announcement yet.

Hurricane in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for people like me that need a visual reference...
    Attached Files

Comment

Leaving for the Chandelier islands Thursday out of Biloxi, I wonder if we are going to be ok, or the trip will be canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
        Leaving for the Chandelier islands Thursday out of Biloxi, I wonder if we are going to be ok, or the trip will be canceled.
        unless they close the port and forces the boats out, the head boat will leave if yall want it to. Rough seas doesnt bother the crew. Last time I was there they left two trips in a row with the fishermen sick and puking but went fishin anyway

Comment

How is Costa Rica looking? I have family there now for the next week. All the forecast show 100% rain every day for the next while.

Johnny cam you give me an idea on how severe or just moisture?

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
            Pack lots of warm Lone Star and pork fat sandwiches with extra mayonnaise. A can of smoked oysters for breakfast will settle your tummy.

Comment

Following. The family is headed out of Galveston on a cruise. I was hoping for smooth waters since the wife gets motion sick. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Pack lots of warm Lone Star and pork fat sandwiches with extra mayonnaise. A can of smoked oysters for breakfast will settle your tummy.
                I’d puke it up on dry land

Comment

Excellent advice!!

Comment

You forgot the Mescal mouthwash for after the throw up session.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      If it hits i hope it tracks NW. Got 2" of rain out of Harvey last year in Brownwood .
                      Stayed east of us. We need some rain.
                      Your will get roasted for this comment..

Me, I’m hoping that Bud swirls east and doesen’t lose all his moisture over the Rockies and gives WT a good soaking of sun-tropical weather

Comment

Originally posted by jwood02 View Post
                        Following. The family is headed out of Galveston on a cruise. I was hoping for smooth waters since the wife gets motion sick. We shall see.
                        Start taking Bodine 2 days before, then once a day while on the cruise

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          How is Costa Rica looking? I have family there now for the next week. All the forecast show 100% rain every day for the next while.

Johnny cam you give me an idea on how severe or just moisture?
                          It's a rain forest and it rains there every day during the rainy season, which is now.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Start taking Bodine 2 days before, then once a day while on the cruise
                            Thanks! I'll look into it for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              There is a guy in Florida that swears the government has a way to direct the path of Hurricanes and has been doing it for years tin foil peeps what say you
                              Lmao That’s the same guy that counts all the votes for Florida on Election Day I bet !

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X