Wife says hi from the Dominican!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
    We bought a bottle of it at one of the shops in the resort and it was horrible. Tasted like bad cough medicine. The original was awesome, they called it the baby maker.
    Yea we only had what the locals gave us. Didnt buy any to bring home.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      We bought a bottle of it at one of the shops in the resort and it was horrible. Tasted like bad cough medicine. The original was awesome, they called it the baby maker.

Did the same! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Repost pic. I can’t see it. Must be a good one. [emoji12]

Skinny

Gonna have to do that when I get back. Can’t get a pic to load. Will have to say that I expected there to be at lest a few topless women around since it’s adults only... wife would feel better about it if at least she had someone to join in! [emoji6] there was another couple who didn’t mind going topless but they left. I’ll send ya something on the book of faces!

Comment

Man, don't know how I've missed this for 3 days. Didn't realize it was already wedding time. Congrats to both of you! Have fun on the moon of honey.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Gonna have to do that when I get back. Can’t get a pic to load. Will have to say that I expected there to be at lest a few topless women around since it’s adults only... wife would feel better about it if at least she had someone to join in! [emoji6] there was another couple who didn’t mind going topless but they left. I’ll send ya something on the book of faces!

The was always at last 2 or 3 topless women everyday at our resort. A couple shouldn't have been. We also had a free adult channel in our room.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Yeah I married up!!!

Way the f’k up!!! Like way past the outer most reaches of our solorsytem multiplied by the highest number comprehensible an infinite number of times!!!!

I am blessed beyon my wildest dam dreams! And to think, my engagement wouldn’t have happened in such an epic way had it not been for ruttinbuk who we met two years go of this website and was an usher in our wedding! He truly is a best friend for life and I can’t wait to spend 9 days with just him and I in the mountains of Colorado this September! Love ya brotha!!!

My wife told me about this movie.

Glad you're having a good time on your honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

He can't quit him.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Oh my! We got a superstar on the green screen!

Comment

Is there banjos in this movie?

Comment

Working...
                    X