Essential Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    My wife got me some oil that scares off alligators. 9 months in and I haven't been bitten by an alligator. Facts are facts man. Stuff works and I just proved it.
    Boones Farm will do the same thing.

Comment

Peanut oil for fish. Veggy oil for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
        Do you know which one you are using? Would you be willing to share the brand and name? Angie
        My Wife is a Distributor for Young Living. Panaway and Copabia is what she uses on my back works great.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Peanut oil for fish. Veggy oil for everything else.
          Beat me to those
          I’ll add

Crude for my bank account
          And Rotella T for my toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hey.........I was skeptical and just wanted to appease my daughter who was selling the stuff.

Went from skeptical to 100% believer. As I said above I have been in pain every day since 1983 so I know pain. This stuff stops the pain immediately.......I have no clue why.

You can rag/laugh at oils all you want but it works for me.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              Hey.........I was skeptical and just wanted to appease my daughter who was selling the stuff.

Went from skeptical to 100% believer. As I said above I have been in pain every day since 1983 so I know pain. This stuff stops the pain immediately.......I have no clue why.

you and me both,,, i think its kinda funny the reluctance of some people to something that works and is way cheaper than a doctor visit,,,, i guess it offends their "manliness" ,,,,, if they had been around in the early years of asprin they would have poo pooed that too.... some people are just slow learners

Comment

Originally posted by 257 View Post
                If you get cramps, try the DEEP BLUE, cramps gone by count of 5 withl one dab

We buy the samples and when my wife feels a migraine coming on she will have me rub it on her neck and she swears by it

Comment

My father in law is an old cowboy from way back. Real cowboyin, as well as team/calf ropin, breaking and training horses all his life. He's forgotten more about pain than I hope to know. All the joints in his hands look like ping pong balls, bone on bone.

He swears by the oils.

Do what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 drops of Lime in a Coors Light turns it into a Dos XX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMO, works about as good as voodoo. My wife uses them. I get to smell the stink. She even put some in the vacuum cleaner to fresher the carpet. Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post

I use this one too, along with Panaway. They work great on pain.

Comment

I worked for an old farrier in high school. He was ate up with arthritis in his hands and knees. He sprayed WD-40 on 2-3 times a day. Said it worked great and never missed a beat.

Comment

Working...
                          X