dont do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont do it

got one of them free bottles of super beta prostate sent card number to pay for shipping about 3 weeks later I got a box with 12 bottles of pills and 400 dollars taken out of my checking account. in a battle now to get it put back
    and sent pills back

Bum deal. There are few magic pills.

Comment

If you read the fine print, it's probably in there.
      Good luck with the refund.

Comment

I did a temp job with a guy who had worked for one of those "free foreclosure list" companies. He said they would start pounding people's accounts with all kinds of fees. You could cancel the service but his job was to answer those calls then put them on a hold line nobody answers. He said people would wait for hours and he'd eventually just hang up on them. He didn't last long there.

Comment

happen to me with some diet pills, i told the bank they did not have permission to take the money and i reported my card stolen.... stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba joe View Post
            happen to me with some diet pills, i told the bank they did not have permission to take the money and i reported my card stolen.... stopped it.
            Did you actually order the diet pills?

Comment

Nothing is free. Except a complimentary issue of Buckmasters magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                Did you actually order the diet pills?
                yes

Comment

and they were supposed to be free

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    If you read the fine print, it's probably in there.
                    Good luck with the refund.
                    This is probably the case. Sorry OP, good luck.

Comment

so far they have refunded half the money still owe me 200 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Nothing is free. Except a complimentary issue of Buckmasters magazine.
                        I've heard the horror stories. I'm glad I never caught that merry-go-round !

Comment

Thanks for heads up James. $400 is a lot of money for them to ding you, glad you at least got some of it back. Hope all is well with you these days.

Comment

So, just curiously, were you of the belief that they really just wanted to help your prostrate for free?

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                              So, just curiously, were you of the belief that they really just wanted to help your prostrate for free?
                              I think it's a one small bottle trial "for free". Then if it works they get your money when you buy more.

Comment

Working...
                              X