Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Santorum had the guts to say out loud....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Santorum had the guts to say out loud....

what I have thought- the Barack Obama set race relations back rather than improve them as the first elected black President during his presidency. He always seemed to take the minority side of any issue, such as police shootings, before he knew all the facts. This seemed to embolden the liberal left loons to be more aggressive in their rhetoric to the point that it almost seems to have become more mainstream beliefs by them. I never thought much of his politics but at least he had the intestinal fortitude to speak his mind. Just my opinion of course...

No doubt. In my 38 years I have never seen it so bad. Identity politics drive almost everything on the left now.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      No doubt. In my 38 years I have never seen it so bad. Identity politics drive almost everything on the left now.
      Yup. And the irony is, it's the most bigoted possible outlook one could have.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        what I have thought- the Barack Obama set race relations back rather than improve them as the first elected black President during his presidency. He always seemed to take the minority side of any issue, such as police shootings, before he knew all the facts. This seemed to embolden the liberal left loons to be more aggressive in their rhetoric to the point that it almost seems to have become more mainstream beliefs by them. I never thought much of his politics but at least he had the intestinal fortitude to speak his mind. Just my opinion of course...
        What did Santorium say? Have not seen or heard from him in years. Is their a clip out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          What did Santorium say? Have not seen or heard from him in years. Is their a clip out there?
          Vote for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Yup. And the irony is, it's the most bigoted possible outlook one could have.
            Here is a piece on the Starbucks debacle. What really got to me was the below from the comments section. The left is furthering the divide because normal discourse on political topics is pretty much off limits for far too many.
            Notice * "until recently"

Aaron
            June 2, 2018

Basically all this means is that you are not permitted to enforce store policies if the violator is black or you as the enforcer are white. Ironically, the true consequence of events like this is that I as a white person must reduce all interactions with black people because I run a 100% risk of being called a racist if they happen to be offended. It’s sad because I didn’t have to think this way until quite recently.

dtlajim
            June 2, 2018

I can certainly understand your dispiriting conclusion. As a black person, I see this as a very sad state of affairs.

The Starbucks incident parallels one of the historical cruces of the scientific revolution.

Comment

Santorum said this on some kind of debate with some liberal I think it was Sunday on CNN. Read about it on MSN.

Comment

And it was all intentional... Make no mistake about it...

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Ironically, the true consequence of events like this is that I as a white person must reduce all interactions with black people because I run a 100% risk of being called a racist if they happen to be offended. It’s sad because I didn’t have to think this way until quite recently.
                  Just look at Rosanne.

Not looking to kick that ant bed again. But she is being labeled a "racist" based off of her tweet. But does anybody really think that she spends her free time trying to oppress minorities, or looks at minorities as genetically inferior people or shares any real "racist" qualities?

Comment

This article below hits the nail right on the head. Here the double standard is laid out perfectly and ironically enough by an American man of African descent.

Why are blacks the only ethnic group routinely and openly encouraged to nurse stale grievances back to life?

Comment

J Sweet, excellent article and very well explains where we are as a culture at this point in time. I don't think I have at any one time in my life treated someone of a different color any different than anyone else, until that person points out to me that we are of different colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        J Sweet, excellent article and very well explains where we are as a culture at this point in time. I don't think I have at any one time in my life treated someone of a different color any different than anyone else, until that person points out to me that we are of different colors.

Comment

Working...
                        X