Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t you just love these gasoline prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the guys I know that whine about diesel being a $1 higher trade in their $70K truck on another $70K truck about every 2 or 3 years. Good gosh.

Most of you Urban warrior deer hunters should just sell those big ol’ diesels and hire someone to haul that cottonseed and corn out to your ‘Ranch’ a couple of times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      Most of the guys I know that whine about diesel being a $1 higher trade in their $70K truck on another $70K truck about every 2 or 3 years. Good gosh.

Most of you Urban warrior deer hunters should just sell those big ol’ diesels and hire someone to haul that cottonseed and corn out to your ‘Ranch’ a couple of times a year.

I was going to do that but then my cottenseed corn dealer just raised his prices to deliver so I guess I’ll be keeping my $70k truck for 4 years to make up the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I was going to do that but then my cottenseed corn dealer just raised his prices to deliver so I guess I’ll be keeping my $70k truck for 4 years to make up the difference.

You’re probably not one of them crying about the price of fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Well if you don't have a refinery in your backyard...it ain't local
          And if you don't have it piped directly from that refinery to where you are buying it(which don't happen)it's still not local..

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            Typical seasonal change, it's to be expected.

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            The oilfield guys I know who struggled like hail in the past 4-5 years......said go buy a Prius!

Not funny when the shoe is on the other foot. Remember all the "should have chosen a more secure career "? "Those oilfield workers should have managed their money better"

Y'all knew $1/gallon gas was only temporary.
            LMAO ………..that was hilarious...…….from both sides of that goofy debate!!!
            Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!
            Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            And if you don't have it piped directly from that refinery to where you are buying it(which don't happen)it's still not local..
            ………………...and that sums that whole discussion up nicely!!!

Comment

I worked with a guy once that would drive 15 miles to save 3 cents a gallon, on gas.

I'm with bloodstick, I happily pay more for gas if it means I have a job.

If 20 cents a gallon, or even 50 cents a gallon determines whether you eat or buy gas, you might be living a bit outside your means or need to adjust your spending a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by texastaxi View Post
                if 20 cents a gallon, or even 50 cents a gallon determines whether you eat or buy gas, you might be living a bit outside your means or need to adjust your spending a bit.
                ^^^this^^^^

Comment

Bottle water. $1.49. Who's complaining about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                    It is what it is. I don’t even look anymore. Gotta have it so why worry.
                    This right here. I have no clue what the price of gas is right now.

Comment

Comment

We have seen gas prices much higher in the past. These prices aren't a big deal.

Comment

It's Summer - everybody knows the price goes up.

That being said, the fact that they can't stabilize the oil industry is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            It's Summer - everybody knows the price goes up.

That being said, the fact that they can't stabilize the oil industry is stupid.
                            Who’s “they”?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              Who’s “they”?
                              Ah....you know...the Gov-o-ment! We need them to fix errythang!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                I worked with a guy once that would drive 15 miles to save 3 cents a gallon, on gas.

I'm with bloodstick, I happily pay more for gas if it means I have a job.

If 20 cents a gallon, or even 50 cents a gallon determines whether you eat or buy gas, you might be living a bit outside your means or need to adjust your spending a bit.
                                I know folks that will drive 40 miles to a Costco and wait in line for 15 minutes to fill they tank. And come back and brag about how much they saved.

Comment

Working...
                                X