Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some cheese and crackers Honey?

Comment

Politicking and campaigning won't get you to the Geritol club any faster.
      You are just paying your dues early.

Comment

Male menopause maybe?

Comment

Comment

When you get drenched in sweat loading your tools to start the day, you know it's going to be a LOOOOONG day. I need to finish up cutting and welding about 30 cross members and kickers in my fence, so I can start stretching wire..... Then I have about another 1/2 mile of fence I haven't started yet.

Hate to hear it was hot at the lake

Comment

Yep I just walked out in our warehouse looking for my warehouse guy to pull an order for me and started sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                Could have been worse could have been on a hot *** roof with it being 112 Friday through Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                It's about 5-10 degrees cooler here in Berwick, LA than it is in Houston (home), but with the same humidity and working on a concrete assembly yard, it feels like an oven.

Comment

I will be filling cottonseed and corn feeders Saturday then going Axis hunting. Looks like I picked great weather for it. Only 103.

Comment

So I’m confused about the working out part?

Comment

Can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        When I retire, I'm spending my summers somewhere where it's too cold to sweat.
                        LOL...…...we have that conversation often. 7 months in Vail or Beaver Creek and 5 months here is our plan...……..so far!!!

Comment

Our front pond got so low the fish died. Catfish were 6-8" and a few other fish mixed in. Never been stocked by us. We need rain bad both at the lease and my house.

Comment

Man once you get hot or heat stroke it’s harder to tolerate it.
                            I got drunk in a hot tub all day about 6 summers ago and think I over heated. Ever since then I can’t mess with the heat like a used to.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Something else about getting older.....I find myself ranting about stupid ****.
                              Keep that attitude wannabe and you'll be a GOF in no time.

Comment

I hate the heat. Grew up playing football, two a days in August in Oklahoma. Moved to Houston after college and played golf all summer long, in the afternoon because it was cheaper. Now days, I just don't enjoy being a sweaty mess all the time. AC, shade or under cool water for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X