No announcement yet.

Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is an old picture from her previous arrests.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
      Yup that's one of them!

Comment

They still need to clean up a couple more! They now have property location where it all goes down so I'll be waiting for the place to go up for auction by the county!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
          Is this close to your place, too?
          no chris, but ive helped jason with some property info over there recently. Heard these people are from over in noonday though, so you better watch out! LOL J/K

Comment

Drugs are bad. Mmmmm okay.

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
              no chris, but ive helped jason with some property info over there recently. Heard these people are from over in noonday though, so you better watch out! LOL J/K
              I appreciate all the help! Glad to see some cleanup getting done that's for sure! Lots of good folks on this road and then there is this one small place that needs to go!

Comment

I'll be checking all cams today to see if I caught a pic of her.

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                  You don't have to go too far south of me to find some of these same fine folks. There's a lake, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    I'll be checking all cams today to see if I caught a pic of her.
                    So whatever happened to the guy who trespassed? You arent going to let him off the hook are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      So whatever happened to the guy who trespassed? You arent going to let him off the hook are you?
                      Still in the works! Almost positive he is in on the dealings! Sheriff is doing there job. I'll let them continue and stay back a little longer.

Comment

Maybe they will get the hint and use another location for their dealing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          I appreciate all the help! Glad to see some cleanup getting done that's for sure! Lots of good folks on this road and then there is this one small place that needs to go!
                          You have a brush pile near this place that needs to be burned? It's pretty dry 'round here![emoji16]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            You have a brush pile near this place that needs to be burned? It's pretty dry 'round here![emoji16]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                            I need to burn my pasture. Hmmmm... South wind.... Whoops

Comment

Working...
                            X