No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After what seemed to take 4 hrs we finely got home and as comfy as Macie can get. She is watching Ice Age, anxiously waiting Sister to get home!

Comment

Go figure. I told Keili to go to work we would be fine! On our way back to Houston. Looks like a problem with her g-tube. Stuffing coming out where it’s not suppose to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could have sworn I updated y’all. Everything checked out at the er. They couldn’t find any problem with the gj button so they sent us home.

Keili and Theresa are calling dr’s this morning. Things stil just don’t feel right. The tube, she hasn’t had but very little urine out put.

Comment

Prayers to get things figured out!

Comment

Prayers Up that everything gets worked out.

Comment

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the green screen. Catching up here. Glad to hear all is going pretty well. Praying for Macie and family this morning.

Comment

Sending thoughts and Prayers Macie girl!!

Comment

Praying all things have been corrected and our girl is doing great!

Have a great day Macie gal.

Comment

Praying all goes well and Macie gets much better.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great day!

Comment

Macie is doing good. Still in some pain/discomfort and still lots of bruising. But overall she’s good.

Comment

Glad for the good update Brian. Prayers for comfort and happiness for all!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Macie is doing good. Still in some pain/discomfort and still lots of bruising. But overall she’s good.

Good to hear, give her a hug for us.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. I hope you are doing better this morning, young lady. It's Thursday, so that means Friday is just around the corner.

Comment

Welcome to another week Macie gal, hope your weekend was great one.

Comment

Working...
                                X