• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight wow

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      Anyone watching?

This lanky 145 pound Russian is legit
      If I wasn't at work I dang sure would be...

Comment

Anyone watching?

This lanky 145 pound Russian is legit

I have lost interest in it. I used to watch a lot of fights but it’s getting to be to much drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s time to watch what I bought the fight for! I hope thug rose Smashes the boogeyman again!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
            It’s time to watch what I bought the fight for! I hope thug rose Smashes the boogeyman again!!
            Seen she won.... didn't get to watch fight but by looking at the stats on paper it looks like Joanna should have won the decision. Shows she threw and landed way more strikes. But like I said that's just looking at the stats they gave after the fight and not actually watching anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
              Great win by Rose! I was pulling for her as well!

Those 2 fighters are a huge contrast in personality.

I'm glad the humble young American again whipped the Brash loudmouth bully at her own game!

Comment

Great win by Rose! I was pulling for her as well!

Those 2 fighters are a huge contrast in personality.

I'm glad the humble young American again whipped the Brash loudmouth bully at her own game!
                Glad to see this!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                  Seen she won.... didn't get to watch fight but by looking at the stats on paper it looks like Joanna should have won the decision. Shows she threw and landed way more strikes. But like I said that's just looking at the stats they gave after the fight and not actually watching anything.
                  Most of Joanna's landed strikes were leg kicks that had little effect in the end.
                  Rose truly got the better of the hand exchanges as evidenced by Joanna's face looking like Hamburger meat.

IMO Rose won rounds 1-2, lost 3-4 and secured the win taking round 5 by landing more strikes and finishing with a take down,

Comment

Most of Joanna's landed strikes were leg kicks that had little effect in the end.
                    Rose truly got the better of the hand exchanges as evidenced by Joanna's face looking like Hamburger meat.

IMO Rose won rounds 1-2, lost 3-4 and secured the win taking round 5 by landing more strikes and finishing with a take down,
                    Oh ok good deal. I liked Joanna, but after she lost the first fight she used excuses to why she lost and this and that. Which was it irritating if you lose just face it and don't make up excuses. Sounds like it was a good fight. Keep me updated on the main event. I'm sure kabib will walk throug Al Laquita.

Comment

Bleacher Report called 48-47 Joanna. Other websites are saying the judging in MMA is **** pour with the 49-46 across the board scores.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        Bleacher Report called 48-47 Joanna. Other websites are saying the judging in MMA is **** pour with the 49-46 across the board scores.
                        Rose won rounds 1,2 and 5 hands down...watching the fight I can't imagine who would disagree

Comment

Rose won rounds 1,2 and 5 hands down...watching the fight I can't imagine who would disagree
                          48-47 sounds more reasonable than the 49-46. Others agree she won as well but not 4/5 rounds. Just watching chats online. I'm stuck at work.

Comment

What's the main event looking like!!??

Comment

What's the main event looking like!!??
                              According to some chat's I'm in, Khabib is mauling Al. Al got 4 good strikes in the 3rd round and that is all the action from him.

Comment

Agreed. Rose kept that belt fair and square. When you let it go to the judges that’s a risk. Khabib isn’t as impressive as I thought he was gonna be. Crazy al may end up knocking him out

Comment

Working...
                                X