Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    So should I be concerned that it hasn’t been processed in nearly 9 months?
    I bought from them in late February. I had to email Capitol to get the date of the cashed check. Just drop them an email and they will get you the info.

Good luck.

Comment

Bought a Yankee Hill 5.56 and a sig 7.62 yesterday so now the wait is on. Fingers crossed that I’m not 14 months in as an individual.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
        Bought a Yankee Hill 5.56 and a sig 7.62 yesterday so now the wait is on. Fingers crossed that I’m not 14 months in as an individual.
        3-4 months now on individual

Comment

Got my approval yesterday!!! Need to get to Austin and pick up my toy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Got my approval yesterday!!! Need to get to Austin and pick up my toy.

Give us some dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              The Form 4 wait begins. Crux Nemesis 30.

Form 1 as well for a 300 Blackout SBR.

I'd be interested to see how the Crux turns out, we've had a Crux saga going on at our office as the boss ordered a suppressor from them and got some misinformation from the sales guy. When he tried getting in touch with them for order information, they kept ducking his calls and wouldn't provide confirmation that his can had even been produced yet or if it was on backorder. He got frustrated and ended up cancelling his order through his credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                I'd be interested to see how the Crux turns out, we've had a Crux saga going on at our office as the boss ordered a suppressor from them and got some misinformation from the sales guy. When he tried getting in touch with them for order information, they kept ducking his calls and wouldn't provide confirmation that his can had even been produced yet or if it was on backorder. He got frustrated and ended up cancelling his order through his credit card.

I purchased mine from warthog Firearms in Spring last week. He had several on hand. I watched him write my info on the box and stuck my receipt inside it before he put it in the safe. Luckily I won’t have to worry about that. I didn’t realize Crux was local

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                  I purchased mine from warthog Firearms in Spring last week. He had several on hand. I watched him write my info on the box and stuck my receipt inside it before he put it in the safe. Luckily I won’t have to worry about that. I didn’t realize Crux was local

Yeah it sounds like you're in the clear!

Comment

14 months and waiting. ATF says it has been approved but waiting on the Defender Outdoors to call me.

Comment

Buddy has 2 CRUX cans and just bought his 3rd today. No issues!!!

Been almost 8 weeks on my order

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg05 View Post
                        14 months and waiting. ATF says it has been approved but waiting on the Defender Outdoors to call me.
                        Usually takes me about a month for it to come in from approval.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Get it now and I would think the wait wouldn't be but 2-3 months
                          You’re a idiot for even thinking the ATF would be that fast for trust lol

Comment

I bought my Thunderbeast on June 29th from Capitol. I'm hoping to get that call any day now, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Comment

Child..please no name calling. It's a violation of the rules. Even if you are calling yourself an Idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X