Lighted nock color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighted nock color

What color you guys shooting this year? Have shot the green and red for years. Tried the blue this year at a night 3D shoot. WOW! These suckers light up the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red

Comment

Currently green. Have shot red and blue. My wife has pink and to tell you the truth the pink is by far the most visible

Comment

Green

Comment

Red, only because all the accessories on my bow are red and I like stuff to match.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
            Currently green. Have shot red and blue. My wife has pink and to tell you the truth the pink is by far the most visible
            I agree with you! Pink is by far the most visible color I have found!!

Comment

Good thread AntlerBoy.

What brands are yall using? What brands suck?

Comment

The strobing nockturnals

Comment

I shoot blue Luminocks and they're ok. Sounds like I need to grab a few pink ones!

Comment

Been shooting blue nocturnals for the last several years. Need to get some more, so many more blue or try the pink.

Comment

I like the amber/red ones because they tend to show up better in my videos. Haven't tried the blue but thinking they'd be a lot like the green and just glare out badly and look white in the video.

Comment

Are those "srobing" nockturnals the ones I saw someone on TV shoot with? Flashing light sticking out of the side of that deer? They looked pretty bright. Are yall using the nockturnals or the lumenocks?

Comment

I've had better luck with the nockturnals... too many failure to light problems with the lumenocks, but haven't tried them in a long time. Maybe they've improved...

Comment

Strobing Nockternals

Comment

I had heard the pink were good. I really wanted to shoot the strobes but have to add bushings/adapters for anything other than blue, red, or green to my gold tips. “Unless you guys know something I don’t?” Have had best luck nocturnals as well, 1 out of every 3/4 packs might be dead... practice arrow

Comment

Working...
                              X