Bino harness/chest rig- need one before the season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino harness/chest rig- need one before the season starts

Any recommendations? My harness is worn out. I was thinking of a chest rig. It will need to be able to allow me to have my range finder EASILY accessible.

Badlands D-Mag Bino case. No zipper for the bino or rangefinder compartment. Its held closed with magnets. I love mine.

Comment

Outdoor Vision for me

Have taken it all over
      Last edited by bphillips; 08-19-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

T&K bino harness is hard to beat. Veteran owned and American made

https://www.tandkhunting.com/product...cular-harness#!

Comment

Marsupial gear. Magnet closure and the flap opens in the correct direction imo.
          Last edited by JLivi1224; 08-19-2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

The new Kuiu pro and the marsupial are the best cases I have messed with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Marsupial
              X2 gets my vote after trying an Alaska Guide Creations and Sitka harness. They have a modular system and the new ones that are fully enclosed look sweet. I’m actually thinking about putting my current one up for sale and buying the new model with some attachments.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                X2 gets my vote after trying an Alaska Guide Creations and Sitka harness. They have a modular system and the new ones that are fully enclosed look sweet. I’m actually thinking about putting my current one up for sale and buying the new model with some attachments.
                Let me know if you want to sell it. Is it magnetized to get the bino's out and can you attach a range finder easily?
                Last edited by Jmh05; 08-19-2020, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                  Let me know if you want to sell it. Is it magnetized to get the bino's out and can you attach a range finder easily?
                  I honestly haven’t decided on selling it. The reason I love mine so much is because it is easy to get them in and out. Waiting on reviews of the new version before I make a decision.

It is magnetized and will latch open or closed. It flips to the front which I really like. Get on their website to see the attachments that you can get with it. I know there is one for the range finder. I think this is far superior to the AGC style that holds everything since there are times you want to be really low profile. Just take off what you don’t need.

Comment

Got the new Marsupial with the enclosed sides and am very satisfied. Glad I waited for the newer version. I wear it all day on the 4wheeler and hiking around with no issues. Highly recommend.

Comment

I have a bunch of them but keeping back to the horn hunter OP-X.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        Marsupial gear. Magnet closure and the flap opens in the correct direction imo.
                        Ditto, love my marsupial.

Comment

Badlands for me. Magnetic closure and open towards the front. Strap is comfortable for an all day wear, too.

I searched on here for opinions, but ultimately went to Bass Pro and tried a few on then decided.
                          Last edited by slayr; 08-20-2020, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Badlands XR. it has a bino compartment and a rangefinder compartment with built in tether. it also has 2 side zipper pouches that I use to hold a small flashlight and ear plugs. super comfortable and still able to shoot a bow.

Comment

Badlands for me..

Comment

Working...
                              X