No announcement yet.

Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

came to look at pictures of an awesome buck............ who knew i would be getting a free fight out of it too!!!! ive got popcorn in the microwave now!!!

Comment

Awesome buck. I for one appreciate getting to see this buck! Thanks for posting and good luck to the lucky hunter. Please post LDPs and score whenever he gets ground checked. That is great that your buddy lets you run a camera out there. I don't see it as weird at all. Sounds like a great friend. I also don't see why posting it on the internet is an issue. You gave a radius of about 400 miles. If you gave where the deer pics were taken, yea it would be a problem. As is, keep the pics flowing!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        Awesome buck. I for one appreciate getting to see this buck! Thanks for posting and good luck to the lucky hunter. Please post LDPs and score whenever he gets ground checked. That is great that your buddy lets you run a camera out there. I don't see it as weird at all. Sounds like a great friend. I also don't see why posting it on the internet is an issue. You gave a radius of about 400 miles. If you gave where the deer pics were taken, yea it would be a problem. As is, keep the pics flowing!

I can understand why you think that. You hunt for the most part pretty large ranches and some of them are high fenced. The problem comes in when someone is hunting a smaller place. Let’s say 250 acres. To me it’s weird. I just stated that I thought it was weird and the OP decided he needed to be an *** about it. I’ve had multiple pms from people saying they think it’s weird also.

That said I’m out on the thread because I don’t really care. I think it’s weird but to each their own. Great buck op hope your friend and not the neighbors kill him. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          I agree with this as well. I don’t understand why anyone is making a big deal out of this. It’s a once in a lifetime animal and I’m glad you are sharing it for us to see. If someone has an issue with it that’s their problem.

Comment

He got out somewhere or his daddy or grandpa did and his genetics are around! STUD

He will not weigh anywhere close to 200 lbs

Comment

I bet you hunt this place Roscoe

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Not sure why the elitist bow guru is even interested. Hes said so many times how boring it is to hunt Texas whitetail and has no interest in it. But yet here he is running his mouth as usual
                I was waiting for this post.

To the OP, thanks for posting. This is a giant buck and I'm certainly glad I got to see pics of him!

Comment

Something weird here alright, but does not involve OP.

Comment

That is an amazing buck. Love seeing giants that are still roaming around.

Comment

Really nice buck. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very cool pics indeed.

Comment

I can't understand what is so weird about this. He posted a pic of a massive deer. I would understand having an issue if OP gave a good idea of location, but he gave half of the state of texas as the general location. Thanks for sharing, seeing bucks like this is nice.. Keeps that dream alive of coming across a low fenced monster!

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

I definitely appreciate the pics, please keep posting.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                I bet you hunt this place Roscoe
                                Nope. At this point I do not. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X