ISO: great crappie guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: great crappie guide

Looking for a crappie guide that consistently gets limits for clients. Want to take wife for our anniversary mid March. Prefer Richland Chambers, Limestone, Granger area. Thanks in advance for the tips.

Tommy Tidwell on Granger. He was hunting that land before it was a lake, knows it better than anyone. Heckuva nice guy to boot. You will catch fish.

Comment

Email sent to him

Comment

Not familiar with any guides in that area. But, if you want to make a short trip over to the Tyler area Mark Standridge with Three Nails Guide service has put my daughter and I on limits at Lake Palestine. We have made two trips with him with the same results each trip. We will be going again this May.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_10261.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24567756

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_10281.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	24567757

>E

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
          Not familiar with any guides in that area. But, if you want to make a short trip over to the Tyler area Mark Standridge with Three Nails Guide service has put my daughter and I on limits at Lake Palestine. We have made two trips with him with the same results each trip. We will be going again this May.

[ATTACH]942627[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]942628[/ATTACH]

>E
          Why in the heck are you using a guide for??? lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Slew’s son catches more than anyone I know of but I’m not sure he guides yet.

Comment

Gonefishing Guide Service with Texas licensed professional fishing guides Royce and Adam Simmons, Texas fishing guides on Richland Chambers Reservoir , Fish East Texas on beautiful Richland Chambers Reservoir between Dallas and Houston Texas off I45 and US287 in Freestone and Navarro Counties , Texas Fishing Guides , Texas Fishing Reports, Texas fresh water fishing guide on Lake Richland Chambers , East Texas Fishing guide , North Texas Fishing guide , Fishing guide on East Texas Lakes , best fishing guides for sand bass crappie catfish and hybrids, kids fish free summer fishing special

Royce and son offer a couple different types of fishing from cats, to hybrids, to crappie, or sandies. Royce knows the lake very well.

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post

[ATTACH]942627[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]942628[/ATTACH]

>E

Mark is awesome and May is my favorite month to fish Palestine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Granger

Tidwell is old and only fishes the lake mostly. I live on Granger lake in the early spring!!!!! I haven't decided whether I'm going to start my granger guide service yet. Im looking for my new boat now! We will see. I'm always on granger and catch limits alot in March/April...then I go after blues.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 01-19-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

More granger slabs

Slabs
                    Attached Files

Comment

Blues

Granger blues!
                      Attached Files

Comment

More pics!

Last pic...granger produces a lot of 2 pound crappie. These were over a pound.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My references are anyone from Taylor, Tx or any of the Granger Ranger crew. There is no way any guide that had a clue would guarantee a limit of any fish to a client on any given day. If he did he would be stupid! Fyi
                          Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 01-20-2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                            Looking for a crappie guide that consistently gets limits for clients. Want to take wife for our anniversary mid March. Prefer Richland Chambers, Limestone, Granger area. Thanks in advance for the tips.

I’d recommend cedar creek and chuck rollins, I’ve fished with him and he knows crappie.

Cedar Creek Lake fresh water fishing guide service with BigCrappie.com fishing for Crappie, White Ba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Reading the entire post any guide getting consistent limits in mid March is going to be tough to find. Your best time of year to catch crappie is going to be post spawn to winter once the weather settles. I hate Feb and March. Weather and fish are so inconsistent. I don't know anybody down that way but I've heard good things about Tommy Tidwell. I wouldn't go to Livingston to crappie fish. Richland chambers is a pretty good lake but most folks there focus on catfish and sand bass. Chris Webb and Lane Palmer are great on cedar creek. Mark Standridge is good on Palestine and Tawakoni and Jerry hancock is good on Lavon and fork. Those are my recommendations for what it's worth. Even summer and fall when I'm clobbering fish 9 trips out of 10 there's always that day the fish remind you its fishing not catching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X