Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the write up!

Comment

Top list of things I learned on this hunt.

1. Its never over until your off the mountain so never let your guard down. That cost me a tahr this trip.

2. Even tho I shoot a 35” bow best and I love my longer ATA bows I really need a shorter bow for mountain hunts. My cams are destroyed from going down through rocks with my bow attached to my pack. A 30-32” bow would be much easier to carry around without damaging the cams.

3. Kuiu chugach rain pants are junk. I ripped mine within 5 min of putting them on.

4. I will never go on a mountain hunt again without a bow sling/sting and cam cover on my bow. I knew that but was trying to save ounces. Bad move. My bow barely made it off the mountain.

5. Always put your slider back to 20 yards even when your just hiking out.

6. Always bring an arrow tube for climbing the mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sounds like you had a great hunt and time. That country is probably awesome and having the ability to do it to me is worth the price of admission.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Watched the video and the others Justin just posted this week. Awesome trip. Looked cold and miserable in that cave JT but what an adventure that had to be.

Comment

Working...
              X