X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Drugs fried his brain, he ain’t right
    I think that's the only explanation for it. Shoot, I'm a happy guy and I'm a nobody. I can't imagine feeling that low that I'd never want to see the light of day again. I just can't see me ever being in that state of mind and I don't have nothin compared to what he had.

Comment

He will rot in hell correct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        He will rot in hell correct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Not sure about hell, but for sure in his casket.

Comment

Drugs fried his brain, he ain’t right
          Drugs didn’t fry his brain ; quite obvious your azzanine statement prooves you have zero clue about addiction, recovery, and depression. If drugs fried AB’s brain, then why didn’t it fry mine ? During my drug using days, I “tripped” well over 100 times consuming excessive amounts of LSD, mushrooms, peyote, mescaline and similar psychedelics/hallucinogens. Based on your logic, my brain should be deep fried or scrambled.

Sorry if I came across as rude as your comment is so far from the truth.

Bourdain was honest and open about his addiction to heroin. Through soul searching, professional help, and support from his wife he was able to defeat his addiction to smack. Sadly he also suffered from depression which could have been caused by genetics, stressful work environment, financial issues, martial problems, death of a loved one, or other life changing events. Unless a suicide note or journal is left by the deceased, we will never understand how much pain and misery they are in. People with depression who commit suicide feel as if they are a burden to those around them, and checking out of life is the easiest solution.

We all know someone who has committed suicide (including a prominent , well loved TBH’er) and it truly sucks

Bourdain was here in Acadiana for Mardi Gras to film episodes of his show which air next week : 6-17-18. I’ll remember the good times when he made his own costume for the Courir de Mardi Gras in Mamou, and dined for 3 consecutive days at the AYCE Popeyes Buffet in Lafayette.

Another pic from last year when he attended a boucherie in Eunice and made boudin, cracklins, and back-bone soup. The Lafayette area was very special to Bourdain

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 06-10-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            I think that's the only explanation for it. Shoot, I'm a happy guy and I'm a nobody. I can't imagine feeling that low that I'd never want to see the light of day again. I just can't see me ever being in that state of mind and I don't have nothin compared to what he had.
            Drugs? Only explanation?

It is hard to understand why someone would want to end their life. He had a dream job. He had that job for two decades because he had a talent, a gift for writing. Unfortunately, some that have a talent for artistic expression, also suffer from depression. So the gift they have is also their curse. I would rather be a "happy go lucky" average joe, than have that kind of talent/gift if it comes with depression.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              In case you missed it There is a thread about a TRUE TEXAS hero being released from the hospital that has gotten far less attention than this guy.. Why??? I have no earthly idea..
              What time and where is the ticker tape parade you organized for him?

Comment

I don't understand how anyone that's well off can end their own life. What the hell do they have to be sad about?

That's ridiculous.
                Let Soros give you a billion dollars then the next day your doctor tell you that you have stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Drugs didn’t fry his brain ; quite obvious your azzanine statement prooves you have zero clue about addiction, recovery, and depression. If drugs fried AB’s brain, then why didn’t it fry mine ? During my drug using days, I “tripped” well over 100 times consuming excessive amounts of LSD, mushrooms, peyote, mescaline and similar psychedelics/hallucinogens. Based on your logic, my brain should be deep fried or scrambled.

Sorry if I came across as rude as your comment is so far from the truth.

Bourdain was honest and open about his addiction to heroin. Through soul searching, professional help, and support from his wife he was able to defeat his addiction to smack. Sadly he also suffered from depression which could have been caused by genetics, stressful work environment, financial issues, martial problems, death of a loved one, or other life changing events. Unless a suicide note or journal is left by the deceased, we will never understand how much pain and misery they are in. People with depression who commit suicide feel as if they are a burden to those around them, and checking out of life is the easiest solution.

We all know someone who has committed suicide (including a prominent , well loved TBH’er) and it truly sucks

Bourdain was here in Acadiana for Mardi Gras to film episodes of his show which air next week : 6-17-18. I’ll remember the good times when he made his own costume for the Courir de Mardi Gras in Mamou, and dined for 3 consecutive days at the AYCE Popeyes Buffet in Lafayette.

Another pic from last year when he attended a boucherie in Eunice and made boudin, cracklins, and back-bone soup. The Lafayette area was very special to Bourdain

I’ve seen first hand what drugs can do to your brain on my mother’s side of the family and most are 6ft deep. You sir just got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    No offense but this is the most ignorant misinformed piece of disinformation that could be given on the subject of treating neurosis. You are extremely negligent in even saying this.
                    X10 this is like saying guns kill people in my opinion. I take meds to help me function day to day that people say is what makes people commit suicide and shoot up schools. Infuriates me every time. PEOPLE make those decisions, the drugs don’t make them do it.

Comment

I don't understand how anyone that's well off can end their own life. What the hell do they have to be sad about? I can understand why someone that's homeless might find a tree and swing off of it but when you have the means to literally go anywhere and do anything you want there's no point in it. That's ridiculous.
                      Demons.. And many..
                      He and Madonna both wanted to kill Trump.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 06-10-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        What time and where is the ticker tape parade you organized for him?
                        So predictable..

Comment

What channel are the Astros on today?
                          Last edited by texansfan; 06-10-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

There's an excessive amount of stupid on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              There's an excessive amount of stupid on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I was just going to say the same thing. More retard in this thread than I've seen in a long time. Hard to read some of it

Comment

I’ve seen first hand what drugs can do to your brain on my mother’s side of the family and most are 6ft deep. You sir just got lucky.
                                Sorry, it sounds like you don't know **** about drugs

Comment

Working...
                                X