Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
    Found a set yesterday. Rats were are on a mission with this set. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have rats the size of possums I think they hauled most of ours off already.

Comment

1.3" in NW Irion Co in rain gauge. may have had a tenth or two more didn't get to check it till Friday.

Comment

Any one have luck with Turkeys this past weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
          Any one have luck with Turkeys this past weekend?
          A couple of our lease members took 2 last weekend in NW Schleicher county. Only saw 3 gobblers all weekend and 2 didn’t make it out.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            A couple of our lease members took 2 last weekend in NW Schleicher county. Only saw 3 gobblers all weekend and 2 didn’t make it out.
            nice, sounds like a good trip.

Comment

Not a bad weekend out west. Ranch ground is dry but most all spring browse is still real green. Owner told me that the last round of rain dropped over an inch. Deer for the most part looked rough; all are shedding there winter coat.

Friday found me sitting on a feeder in an attempt to kill a hog that had been rooting around the area. But instead of the hog showing I had an opportunity to kill a bearded hen...... and did. Then Saturday morning I was blessed to killed a real good gobbler. Not to mention the 54 degree temperature drop from Friday 7:30 p.m. to Saturday morning day break........yep a tad cool and windy.

Got lots of feed out and until next trip, God bless and best of luck to all.

Rwc
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                Not a bad weekend out west. Ranch ground is dry but most all spring browse is still real green. Owner told me that the last round of rain dropped over an inch. Deer for the most part looked rough; all are shedding there winter coat.

Friday found me sitting on a feeder in an attempt to kill a hog that had been rooting around the area. But instead of the hog showing I had an opportunity to kill a bearded hen...... and did. Then Saturday morning I was blessed to killed a real good gobbler. Not to mention the 54 degree temperature drop from Friday 7:30 p.m. to Saturday morning day break........yep a tad cool and windy.

Got lots of feed out and until next trip, God bless and best of luck to all.

Rwc
                Congrats, Richard.

Comment

Congrats RWC on the bird....great pic too!

Comment

Well this SOB is still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Likely getting on a 7,000 acre place south of wall. There are some great deer and I haven't been this excited for a season for a while

Cottonseed prices still best in wall? I come through Rowena as well.
                      Who has the best corn prices at the moment?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
                        Likely getting on a 7,000 acre place south of wall. There are some great deer and I haven't been this excited for a season for a while

Cottonseed prices still best in wall? I come through Rowena as well.
                        Who has the best corn prices at the moment?

Well there goes the neighborhood!..

Wall is out of cottonseed. All contracted out to a feedlot .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Well there goes the neighborhood!..

Wall is out of cottonseed. All contracted out to a feedlot .
                          Going to go to **** in a hurry with me around.

Comment

Leased a place just outside Menard. Hopefully that's close enough I can join you guys thread? If not its ok. Ill tuck my tail and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                              Leased a place just outside Menard. Hopefully that's close enough I can join you guys thread? If not its ok. Ill tuck my tail and leave.

As long as you share some of your ridiculous luck with me....I'm good with you in here....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                As long as you share some of your ridiculous luck with me....I'm good with you in here....
                                Just gotta rub my head like Jeff did last year. And see it worked for him

Comment

Working...
                                X