Texas Traditional Championship at Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Traditional Championship at Austin

Who plans to be there? July 23/24, Austin Archery Club. Newbies, this is a great place to win your first buckle.
    Last edited by Deb; 07-04-2011, 10:04 PM.

We plan to be there Deb...

Comment

It's on my calendar ........

Comment

We're coming, Deb, but just one round a day instead of our former two (we're too old and it's too danged HOT!)

Comment

I'm just working the office. I may make it one or two rounds, but not 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            I'm just working the office. I may make it one or two rounds, but not 4.
            We may have to visit with the air conditioned office, er, I mean YOU, after a round

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
              We may have to visit with the air conditioned office, er, I mean YOU, after a round
              Oh, you mean you are voluntering to help me in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                I saw one of them portable a/c units on the hsn. all ya need is for deb to get ya about 4000 ft of extension cord.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Oh, you mean you are voluntering to help me in the office.
                  Ah, you are quick on the draw this morning, Deb
                  But, sure, we can help - what kind of stuff is done "in the office"? Score recording, sale of cards...? We have lots of experience with both

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                  I saw one of them portable a/c units on the hsn. all ya need is for deb to get ya about 4000 ft of extension cord.
                  Wouldn't THAT be nice, Jeffro! I actually bought one of those little battery powered fans to cart around with us on shoots...but of course I always forget it...gonna keep a nice, cold, wet bandanna around our necks in Austin, too!

Comment

You know Zach and I will be there.

Comment

I plan on being there!!

Comment

Anna and I are hoping to be there if work doesn't get in the way.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

HHHHHUUUUMMMMMM, might have to think about this one. Deb where can we get more information on this shoot?

Comment

What do you want to know? While I was not on the planning board this year I can probably help a little. 40 targets, all the standard classes. We buckle 10 deep. No sights or stabs, no sighting marks on the bow or string, elevated rests ok.
                            Last edited by Deb; 07-06-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

So is this pretty much the same deal as the TX Recurve Championships in Fort Worth a few weeks ago? That was lot of fun and I learned soooo much.

Comment

Working...
                              X