Arrow Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny,
    I'd try the CX 150's - I had them shooting about 31inch cuts with a 200 gr head - think it ended up around 525. You to make up for the difference in draw, you could leave them full length and probably get pretty close. When are you up in these woods again? There's a great trad shop here in Denver that's got the full setup to tune without having to cut your own arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
      Danny,
      I'd try the CX 150's - I had them shooting about 31inch cuts with a 200 gr head - think it ended up around 525. You to make up for the difference in draw, you could leave them full length and probably get pretty close. When are you up in these woods again? There's a great trad shop here in Denver that's got the full setup to tune without having to cut your own arrows.
      Hey Rog, is this the guy who bought my bow? If so, how do you like the Venom Stick, Danny?

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, It sure is.

Danny you have a PM BTW - my box was full the other day when you replied.

Comment

Do you really want to start over with your equipment a month away from your elk hunt?

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback. I decided to stay with my current setup and will be shooting the zephyr Scirocco 145 gr. broadhead. Too close to d-day to regroup now. The set up is shooting great as of now. I will be pulling my 10 year boy out of school(dont tell anyone) and we will head up to Gunnison for about 5 days of packing in. Should be great. I was able to get a leftover license for Unit 54.

Bish- Absolutely love the Venom Stick. It is definitely a serious shooter. I thought my Bear Grizzly was a good bow till I picked up this one. Shot it great from the start. Hopefully I will be able to share some pics of some slayed critters soon.

Comment

I didn't get to finish. Darn computer. My son thinks this is the coolest bow his ever seen. I look forward to meeting some you guys one day. Ever in Fredericksburg please give me a call. I have about 11 acres to shoot on we can set up one heck of a 3D shoot. Also dove season coming on us as well. Good luck and we will talk to you soon.

Danny

Comment

Working...
              X