Sako Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sako Select

Just bought a new Sako 85 stainless hunter on gunbroker seller says it is a select. Does anyone know what that means? The wood is pretty straight grained walnut nothing special or select with the wood that I could tell.

Personally means that the original buyer SELECTED it from those available......other than that,I have no clue.....books don't mention it....

Comment

Not sure on the select wording..but, post some pics man. Bet its a beauty! What caliber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

7mm Remington magnum I wil post a picture or two when she shows up.

Comment

Well she showed up I’ll post pictures later let’s talk about rings I haven’t decided what scope yet either Swarovski Z5 or Blow the budget and get a Z6 then there is do I get the BRH reticle or standard duplex with ballistic turret I am leaning towards Leupold rings?

Comment

buy Sako rings

The Long Range "Select" models are a rare bird, and only sent to the US once a year. Threaded barrel with brake, and gorgeous oil-rubbed grey laminated wood with laser cut checkering, and a Decelerator pad. Rifle weighs close to 10 lbs. and will probably shoot lights out.

Comment

Well here she is. Blake I am pretty sure this isn’t what you were thinking it was. I went with the Z5 3x18 with the BRH reticle Talley rings

[ATTACH]900022[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]900025[/ATTACH]

Comment

Man, that nice! Be sure to tell us how group when you get to shoot her.

Comment

Check this out:http://thesportsmansshop.com/hunting...now-available/

Beautiful rifle right there.

Comment

Thank you wytex

Comment

Call em and ask.

Comment

I have a z5 5-25x52 BT on my sako 85. Its a tack driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X