Can anyone ID these guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone ID these guns?

OK, so my grandfather passed away 3 weeks ago, 4 days before my second son was born. I'm flying up to the Washington, D.C. area (waldorf MD) to go to his "End of Life" celebration tomorrow morning.

I'm bringing an empty gun case to pickup these guns and another Ruger .22LR.

can anyone ID the gun in the middle? pretty sure the other two are air guns.

Thanks
    Attached Files

22 caliber. You have to cock the firing pin

Comment

I had the pellet gun on the right. Crosman 760 I believe.
      Last edited by oktx; 02-23-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

anyone able to tell the make or model of the .22?

Comment

I believe it’s a Winchester. I’m sure someone who knows will chime in.

Comment

Looks like a Winchester 67.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Looks like a Winchester 67.
              Or Remington 41. There were a lot of similar guns made by numerous manufacturers. No real monetary value, but sure they have sentimental value.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Or Remington 41. There were a lot of similar guns made by numerous manufacturers. No real monetary value, but sure they have sentimental value.
                yah, not looking to sell, plan to clean it up and get my sons shooting it.

Comment

I'm not sure of it, but ATX on here's Mon has one. Maybe he'll chime in. It's a single shot that you have to cock the firing pin as was previously said. That's all I know about it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to tell with just one picture but the trigger guard is saying Marlin/Glenfield to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                      I'm not sure of it, but ATX on here's Mon has one. Maybe he'll chime in. It's a single shot that you have to cock the firing pin as was previously said. That's all I know about it.

Correction, just talked to him and it's not the same gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
                        yah, not looking to sell, plan to clean it up and get my sons shooting it.
                        Yup. I have one from my grandfather. He got it sighted in and then soldered the sights in place! Not worth anything to others, but I wouldn’t sell it for $10K.

Comment

Marlin / Glenfield

Comment

Used to be able to buy .22's very similar to that at Sears, Wards, and several other dept. stores. I've known several buddies growing up and myself that had them.

Comment

The pellet gun on the left may be a Winchester. 11 pellet rifle.

Or a diana

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X