Sako vs Christensen Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sako vs Christensen Arms

Interested in a light(er) rifle to tote around for elk, mulies, etc.

Looking at finnlight and mesa. Not ruling out ridgeline, but from what I've gathered so far not worth the upgrade from the mesa?

Don't see myself reloading anytime soon, so sticking with 300wm. It will be ran suppressed or at least braked.

Thoughts and real world experience? Any others I'm overlooking in that range?

I’ve owned both CA and Sako. Based on my experience I’ll take the Sako all day long.

Took some work to get the CA to shoot but it was fine when the right load was found. Just took some searching. The action was sloppy too.

Sako shot factory ammo better than the CA shot any hand load and the action is butter smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive got a sako 85 in 300wm. Shoots like a dream. Has a simms recoil pad and no break. Felt recoil is negligible. I dont reload. Shoot 165gr accudonbs from Double Tap into sub 1” groups. Smoothest action youll ever use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a sako finn 85 and it is the best rifle I have ever owned. No question....it will shoot better than you can shoot it. Worth every penny.

Comment

Sako.

Comment

i have a finnlight in .300 wsm, incredible rifle

Comment

sako...............

Comment

Not much comparison. Christensen is known to have accuracy issues. Always have. They do make some hammers every now and then but I’ve seen more that wouldn’t shoot than ones that did well. Sako would be the choice by far.

Comment

I've got a Sako 85 Finnlight 30-06 I might be willing to sell.....no brake needed.

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
                    I've got a Sako 85 Finnlight 30-06 I might be willing to sell.....no brake needed.
                    Shoot me details. I may be persuaded to consider other calibers.

Comment

Sako

Comment

I've got a Sako a7. It's nice!!

Comment

Sako

Comment

Working...
                          X