Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a Jewell or Shilen trigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy a Jewell or Shilen trigger?

Bought a sendero in the rum from a member and immediately dropping a new trigger in it and wanted to know where the best place to buy one of the above triggers is? Also if you had to pick between the two which route would you go?

I’ve had a few Timneys and decided to bump up for this one

Thanks guys!

Order it directly from Jewell. They will set it to the poundage you want. Usually a couple dollars cheaper unless you find one on sale.

Comment

Midway or straight from Jewell. I was late to the party on that .300 ultra. Sweet rifle!

Comment

I just went picked one up the other week from Jewells building near San Marcos.

Comment

Piercision rifles. I order all mine from him.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            Yep. Nice thing about living in San Antonio - you can just drive over and pick one up.

All the best,
            Glenn

Comment

any of the aforementioned suppliers as I order from Larry at Great Scott Shooters Supply ... free shipping

https://greatscottshooters.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                Any healer then normal?

Only a 45 min drive so I’ll make the trip to save a little coin!

Comment

It was around $195 plus tax. By the way, Just an old plain white building, no signs or windows. I called to make sure they had one advailable.

Comment

You can order a Trigger Tech straight from there website.

Comment

I bought my Shilen from Midway. No safety included, but the one from the factory trigger fits.
                      They put them on sale regularly, and that's when I got mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X