• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Would these stocks handle the big mags like a 375 without a brake
    Yes

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      Maybe you can help me build one, and I will send you pics of me shooting it? [emoji12]

Robert- when would completion be expected on the rifles?

Maybe if it can just take long enough to spread up out the payments far enough apart..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Maybe if it can just take long enough to spread up out the payments far enough apart..

He states April through June for completion.

Comment

For you guys needing help figuring out the best cartridge choice for your needs, feel free to call the shop and discuss your requirements and the guys would be more than happy to throw out some options. One small piece of advice - If you don't hand load, make sure you consider something that the ammo market supports with good selection and availability.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

All builds will start as soon as we receive parts. Completed builds will begin delivering in late April and should be all wrapped up by mid-June. Please place all orders by calling the shop at 817-284-0034. Be sure to mention you are calling about the TBH deal. I’ll do my best to keep up with this thread and pm’s , but please don’t be offended if I miss some stuff. The guys up front can handle any questions you may have if I can’t get back to you.

Comment

In

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  Let’s do this!!! I am going to show my ignorance and admit that I need some help setting this thing up though. I am a bow hunter, but want a custom rifle [emoji51]. I am open to any suggestions! I am mainly wanting a rifle that can be used for anything from elk to white-tail and can be suppressed.

Caliber?
                  Twist?
                  Barrel length for running a suppressor?

I can pick out the rest [emoji51]
                  Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  This. 28 nosler but half of these options are Greek to me.
                  Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                  These are my thoughts exactly
                  Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                  We have a lot in common! LOL
                  Originally posted by Elite13 View Post
                  I’m wantinf the same and same question
                  Guys,

If you have questions on this process id be glad to offer my advice on the matter. Shoot me a PM and Id be glad to discuss your options, as Im sure a few others would here as well. CB comes to mind I have a little experience in rifles that I don't like to advertise but am always willing to help when I can.

My biggest suggestion is find you a caliber you like that you can buy QUALITY ammo off the shelf unless you are a reloader which in that case we wouldn't be having this conversation is my guess. Once you know what caliber the rest is a breeze.

Im all ears b

Ill be phoning my order soon as I move some funds around Stick!

Thanks for doing this.

Sierracharlie out...

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                    Guys,

If you have questions on this process id be glad to offer my advice on the matter. Shoot me a PM and Id be glad to discuss your options, as Im sure a few others would here as well. CB comes to mind I have a little experience in rifles that I don't like to advertise but am always willing to help when I can.

My biggest suggestion is find you a caliber you like that you can buy QUALITY ammo off the shelf unless you are a reloader which in that case we wouldn't be having this conversation is my guess. Once you know what caliber the rest is a breeze.

Im all ears b

Ill be phoning my order soon as I move some funds around Stick!

Thanks for doing this.

Sierracharlie out...
                    Thanks for offering the help! It can be intimidating sorting through all of the choices out there. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

I want a custom rifle. But heck, I don't even know what caliber I want. What's so special about 28 nosler?

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                        I want a custom rifle. But heck, I don't even know what caliber I want. What's so special about 28 nosler?

Speed

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I already own a .243 and a 7 mag. What would be the preferred caliber between the two for someone that doesn't reload.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleCharlie View Post
                            I already own a .243 and a 7 mag. What would be the preferred caliber between the two for someone that doesn't reload.
                            Just out of curiosity why BETWEEN those two? Not a fan of 30 calibers? You can be a 6.5 creedmoor guy in that range.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleCharlie View Post
                              6.5 Creedmoor, 308, or 7mm-08.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                Just out of curiosity why BETWEEN those two? Not a fan of 30 calibers? You can be a 6.5 creedmoor guy in that range.
                                I have a Sendero 7 mag that I love and as much gun as I will ever need. My kids are shooting a Remington 700 ADL in .243.

I am looking for something a little bigger than the .243 for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X