No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shooting!!! Hopefully I will be getting the same call here in a couple weeks. I sent mine in 1/14.

Comment

Was that dead calm conditions? Amazing group!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        Was that dead calm conditions? Amazing group!
        Breeze was blowing from 270 at about 5mpg but it was very consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
          Nice shooting!!! Hopefully I will be getting the same call here in a couple weeks. I sent mine in 1/14.
          Should be, I believe that is the same day we mailed mine off, give or take a day to two. I know sure sure the check was processed 1/19

Comment

I mailed my stuff off in March. Check still has not cleared.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately - Thoreau

Comment

Submitted my form 4 Feb 25th. Check cleared March 15. Sigggghhhhhh..........

Comment

It was about 5 months for my last one. I've got 2 sbrs in que as well as a deadair ghost. I don't expect em till December or later

Comment

They have always cashed my checks within days of receipt.

Comment

Just got a text saying I had a Form4 ready to be picked up from my Class III dealer!!

Yeah-yuh!!! Paperwork sent off 1/14 and received last week (6/15'ish)!

Now waiting on 4 more Form4's (2 in March, 1 in April, 1 in June) and 2 Form1's (both filed last week).

Comment

Aww man I want one of those texts. Sent mine in 1/19 so hopefully it will be sooner than later

Comment

Just got a text saying I had a Form4 ready to be picked up from my Class III dealer!!

Now waiting on 4 more Form4's (2 in March, 1 in April, 1 in June) and 2 Form1's (both filed last week).
                        Congrats man! I just submitted my final 2 form1's this morning. I'm hoping to get the text soon on the Form4's from Jan 5th and Jan 23rd.

Comment

Congrats brother!!!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

My form 1 got disapproved on the basis that ATF expected a different format for my lower's serial number. I'm pretty sure my serial number was correct. Also said form was incomplete. Hafta check again tonight and resubmit

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              My form 1 got disapproved on the basis that ATF expected a different format for my lower's serial number. I'm pretty sure my serial number was correct. Also said form was incomplete. Hafta check again tonight and resubmit

When did you submit the Form 1?

Comment

Email they person listed on your rejected form. They will usually try to help and give him the new number after you resubmit and they can fast track it.

Comment

Working...
                                X