Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    A typical meter shop employee can work 35 to 50 work orders in an eight hour day. That's visiting each location and doing anything from turning on the water to changing out the meter. Then that evening a person in the office will enter and close out those work orders and those of seven or eight other employees. There are nearly 50 field persons and 7 office persons doing this. This happens 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

So what the hell is the hold up getting this crap done? It's not like they are manually looking up anything. It's all electronic. It's type it in and the information comes back. There isn't a whole lot to look for on many of us. Same address, same job, same wife, same CPA, same back ground check for the CHL and same clean record for 52 years should be a no brainer, stamp the **** thing and get it done.

Very true!

Comment

Form 4 Wait

I figured I would return to my reloading roots while waiting on my Stamps to come in. I'm loading up a few subsonic 30-06's

I have several presses but thought I would break the old Lee manual loader out of the pack and give it some use again. This is how I first started loading. You have to really want it to go this route in this day and time!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael
      Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 04-20-2016, 10:22 AM.

Comment

I bought a Thunder Beast Ultra 9 on 11/17/16, it was Approved on 3/28/16. I was notified 4/18/16 that my Form 4 was approved. Heading to Austin this weekend to pick it up! Just about 5 months from back in November. No telling how long now. I had ordered 2 more in January. Hopefully they are only 2 months behind this one.

Comment

I ordered mine mid December so hopefully they will be in soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Silencerco Sparrow
            Purchased 5-6-16
            Paper work sent 5-9-16
            ATF cashed check 5-20-16

Comment

Originally posted by Jerb99 View Post
              Silencerco Sparrow
              Purchased 5-6-16
              Paper work sent 5-9-16
              ATF cashed check 5-20-16
              Time to wait!

Comment

I ordered 2 cans in Jan. I called this week just to get an idea. I was shocked at how long to be entered into the system.

Obsidian 45 on 1/4
                Received 2/5
                Pending 3/18

SiCo Hybrid 1/23
                Received 2/10
                Pending 3/26

The lady I talked to said 5-6 months after pending status for submissions around that time. She says current backlog for newly received is probably 10-12 but that is just guessing.

Comment

I've seen a few from early January coming through in the last few days. Mine was cashed Jan 19th. I'm hoping to get a call in the next few weeks to come pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                    I ordered 2 cans in Jan. I called this week just to get an idea. I was shocked at how long to be entered into the system.

Obsidian 45 on 1/4
                    Received 2/5
                    Pending 3/18

SiCo Hybrid 1/23
                    Received 2/10
                    Pending 3/26

The lady I talked to said 5-6 months after pending status for submissions around that time. She says current backlog for newly received is probably 10-12 but that is just guessing.

Oh geez!! That ain't looking too bueno for the ones I sent in mid Jan and mid Feb. I'm just just going to forget about about the one I sent in April and the one that I'm sending in Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
                      Oh geez!! That ain't looking too bueno for the ones I sent in mid Jan and mid Feb. I'm just just going to forget about about the one I sent in April and the one that I'm sending in Friday.

What was April and getting purchased Friday? I just sent in 2 last week. SiCo Omega number 2 and Osprey Micro.

Comment

April was another SDN-6. Friday is a spectre II. Then I start on 2 more SBR's... Maybe a 3rd.

Comment

So I will expect the two I'm sending this week by next June maybe . . .

Comment

Check cleared with ATF January 19, picked it up yesterday, 6/11/16. A little less than 5 months.

8 shot group at 300 yards. Shot 5 and had 3 rounds left so threw them dow there too. 1.15" @ 300 is one of my best 300 yard groups and it was with three extra bullets.

Comment

Dude, thats an amazing group...

Comment

Originally posted by w1987l View Post
                                Dude, thats an amazing group...
                                It shoots .3 MOA when I do my part. From 500-800 it opens up to .5 MOA. that 16.5" barrel isnt great for anything too long. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X