Clear All

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
    SilencerCo Omego
    Placed order: October 18, 2016
    Form 4 mailed October 20, 2015
    Approved: March 14, 2016
    Form 4 received by dealer: March 22, 2016

Total # of days: 155
    Once you play with the Omega a little you should post a review or some videos. I'm waiting on my stamp for an Omega

Comment

My Omega (first one, second filed in Jan), on my 6.5 Creedmoor with an Armageddon cover. I really like the Omega so far, I have been shooting it for about 6-8 weeks now. Accuracy tightened up a bit when I put it on, POI shift was about 1 MOA or so. Very pleasant to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
        My Omega (first one, second filed in Jan), on my 6.5 Creedmoor with an Armageddon cover. I really like the Omega so far, I have been shooting it for about 6-8 weeks now. Accuracy tightened up a bit when I put it on, POI shift was about 1 MOA or so. Very pleasant to shoot.

Specs on your rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
          Once you play with the Omega a little you should post a review or some videos. I'm waiting on my stamp for an Omega

Sure. Gonna be a while yet, though. I'm in the middle of a big road fixing project at the ranch. Going to be on the dozer daylight to dark for at least the next 12-14 days. ;( SUX! Soon as I have time to play I'll review. The review above is what I heard from everyone that I know who's shot it.

Comment

Have an omega and like it better than the YHM Ti that I have had for a few years. I may order another next week. Ordered two other cans in Jan that I'm sure will be many months held up.

Comment

Tsix-eightX

Rifle is a Remmy 40X action (basically a 700 SA), in the original McMillian 40-XBKS stock, with original 40x trigger. Action trued and 1-8" twist Bartlein barrel (light varmint contour, cut 22") chambered by Jon Beanland in 6.5 Creedmoor. Jon also installed the Kampfeld bolt knob. Scope is a SWFA 3-15x42. All the cerakote I did myself.

Comment

Last one took me nine moths and I turned in 3 more 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping for faster time.

Comment

Man it looks great.

Comment

TBAC Ultra 7 - 7.62
                    Paper filed trust
                    Form 4 mailed: Nov 23, 2015
                    Stamp arrived: April 12, 2016
                    Total number of days: 140

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SiCo Spectre II, form-4 trust mailed Nov 10th
                      Approved 3-23
                      Dealer called 4-11, I picked it up 4-12.

Comment

#1 Form 4 for Dead Air Armament Mask
                        Purchased: 4/13/2016
                        Mailed: 4/13/2016
                        Check Cashed:
                        Pending:
                        Approval:
                        Stamp Received:

#2 Form 4 for Dead Air Armament Sandman-L
                        Purchased: 4/13/2016
                        Mailed: 4/13/2016
                        Check Cashed:
                        Pending:
                        Approval:
                        Stamp Received:

#3 Form 1 for SBR done through eForms
                        Date Submitted: 4/12/2016
                        Card Run: 4/12/2016
                        Pending:
                        Approval:
                        Stamp Received:

Will update as things roll along.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Jerb99 View Post
                          I sent mine in 1-21-16, checked cashed 3-2. I'm hoping by August
                          Just checked both of mine. Forms mailed 01/19, checks cashed 2-8.

Comment

I just got a email 30 minutes ago showing the SBR form one I e-filed back January 7 just went into submitted/in process. I shot an email over to my class three dealer asking if this was really the case and he forwarded me an email he received yesterday.

Received this yesterday:

They are back logged a total of 101,000ish of all Forms in a pending status.
                            Form 3's are approximately 3 weeks behind in getting entered by Data Entry (this is the first step, once it happens is when you can call and they can tell you the status of your pending forms).
                            Form3's are all over the place as far as return times. We just received a packet from the ATF with approved Forms from Jan and some into Feb.
                            Form 4's and Form 1's are approximately two months behind on getting entered.
                            All examiners are working all Forms currently, and working OT. For those of you unfamiliar, typically examiners are assigned to a specific type of Form.
                            ATF 41P/41F --AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR CUSTOMERS PAPERWORK DATED AND SUBMITTED BEFORE THE JULY 13TH DEADLINE THEY ARE GOOD TO GO!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!
                            If any of you would like to read the entire ATF ruling it is available for download at

Comment

A typical meter shop employee can work 35 to 50 work orders in an eight hour day. That's visiting each location and doing anything from turning on the water to changing out the meter. Then that evening a person in the office will enter and close out those work orders and those of seven or eight other employees. There are nearly 50 field persons and 7 office persons doing this. This happens 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

So what the hell is the hold up getting this crap done? It's not like they are manually looking up anything. It's all electronic. It's type it in and the information comes back. There isn't a whole lot to look for on many of us. Same address, same job, same wife, same CPA, same back ground check for the CHL and same clean record for 52 years should be a no brainer, stamp the **** thing and get it done.

Comment

Just ordered my Thunder Beast 30CB7 today. So Ill be waiting a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X