Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^
    What he said. Not only are times going to slow down significantly in the coming weeks, you also have the ever present random effect of ATF approval. 2 forms submitted the same day can have quite different approval dates just depending on whose desk it fell on, whether they were sick or on vacation, or whatever. Other folks approvals can give you a somewhat general time frame, but that is about it.

So far I have been pretty lucky on 2, about average on 2, and really unlucky on 1.

Comment

Yeah, that's why I included the give or take a couple months statement. That said, I've been paying attention and it seems that approvals have been steadily creeping closer and closer to my purchase date, although you're right, I have noticed an apparent slow down, one would expect if May 1 purchases are being approved on Monday, then May 2 should be approved on Tuesday, but obviously with the large influx of transfers around May-June, that's not the case currently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
        Alright ladies and gents, sent in my form 4 today so I guess the wait for my Omega officially begins.
        I'll join this happy thread.... I ordered my Omega through Capitol, and, my Form 4 was finalized / submitted today, as i just received my notification email.

Comment

2 form 1's shortly before the new rule came into effect figured they would be little quicker then form 4's but I guess not. still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by butler145 View Post
            2 form 1's shortly before the new rule came into effect figured they would be little quicker then form 4's but I guess not. still waiting.
            Are you saying your F1s cleared? If so, when did you file?

Comment

I filed mine May 15 and got them back 6 months to the day after.

Comment

I received a form 1 approval last week. Submitted June 16th

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                  Check Cashed 5/4/2016

Still waiting.

Thunder Beast ULTRA 9CB - FDE
                  Paperwork came in on 1/30/2017.

Picked up the suppressor on 2/4/2017.

Comment

I called on one today Check Cashed 5/19 and still pending as of today.

Comment

Sent off may 15, Approved Jan 30. Arrived feb 7. Picked up feb 7

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Punisher View Post
                        Sent off may 15, Approved Jan 30. Arrived feb 7. Picked up feb 7
                        Lucky! I bought mine on the 15th from Capital Armory, haven't heard yet, but I'm thinking it should be any day now.

Comment

Silencerco sparrow

Purchased may 9th
                          Check cashed may 20th
                          Received stamp February 8th

Comment

Silencerco Omega

Purchased April 28th
                            Check cashed May 5th
                            Received stamp February 8th

Comment

I wish I knew when my check was cashed. I purchased through Capitol Armory so they sent all the funds and paperwork. I know I purchased on May 15, not sure when everything else was done.

Comment

Specwar 556 K got here from Capitol yesterday. It's gonna be the dedicated can for my CZ-527 in 223, so the Omega won't have to float back and forth between the 223 and my 6.5 Creedmoor any more. Really excited about the compact size of it, but haven't got to test drive it yet because of the rain/snow/ice we are getting up here in the panhandle.

Submitted May 3, 2016
                                Approved Jan 17, 2017
                                In Hand Feb 13 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X