No announcement yet.

TBH BLOOD DOG TRACKING, TRAINING, & RECOVERY Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone needs a chunk of hide let me know. Caped a doe ad it ain't pretty but it'll work

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414940491.456925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	24342195 Bullet found his 3rd animal of the season and 5th animal overall since I got him in May!

Comment

Addi's first real track. Excuse my gf in the background. She is bein her usual goofy self

Attached Files

Comment

[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/02/e3b665e47ee5d69e911107a9d22a20c3.jpg[/IMG

My dog was able to find a gut shot deer from a man who showed up back to our camp. I'm glad that my Lacy was able to find the deer in less than 10 minutes and was able to bay the deer up so that the man could harvest his deer. Good Job Zoey!!!!

Comment

Comment

Here's Sadie with her first deer. Looking very promising.
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats guys and looks like yalls dogs are doing awesome!

Comment

Congrats to all. Yesterday was Teebows 1st find, took less than 5 minutes. I had spent 3 hrs on the blood trail and about .75 of a mile, finally got to the point where I could not find anymore blood. Teebow found it in less than 5 minutes deer was still alive, he took it down and I quickly cut its throat. Teebows 1st find was full of excitement. needless to say I was impressed with Teebows ability. He has sired some very good trackers(many have been bought on here) and I was pleased to see where they got it from.

Comment

Belle got it done again today. She found my dads deer for him. Rifle shot shoulder no exit.
                    He said deer went down then got up and ran off. I could not find any blood or hair. Got her in the area and she went to work, about a 70yrd track she found it. So glad cause dad was having a rough weekend after tripping and falling into a cactus and causing his gun to be off and missing a big buck.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's Jesse's 3rd track. It was a short one but she went right to her.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414964719.533065.jpg
Size:	356.1 KB
ID:	24342244

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414964741.265619.jpg
Size:	318.3 KB
ID:	24342245

Comment

I'm aching to get kimber on one. Football season is making it tough on getting her mock trails.

Comment

Name:	rowdybuck.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	24342281

Another find for Rowdy. A bow hunter hit this buck a little high and far back. They tracked him for about 100 yards and jumped him. Called us after they lost the trail. Rowdy went 350 yards to a dead deer. I've been really proud of this dog. In 2 years, she's running a 83% success rate on finds.
                          Last edited by Sika; 11-02-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Way to go Rowdy

Comment

Bagley ran a quick 100 yard trail to my grandsons first deer this morning.
                              Then ended the day by running down a fallow doe that a 11 year old shot with a bow a "little" far back, right in front of the back legs.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	24342286

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                Bagley ran a quick 100 yard trail to my grandsons first deer this morning.
                                Then ended the day by running down a fallow doe that a 11 year old shot with a bow a "little" far back, right in front of the back legs.
                                [ATTACH]666656[/ATTACH]
                                I NEED RED to do this ! Way to go bagley

Comment

Working...
                                X