CMMG MK47 Mutant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMMG MK47 Mutant

Anyone have any experiences with this assault rifle?

Combines AR and AK characteristics.

I have yet to shoot it but I have sold several and have had excellent feed back from the customers. I have talked with the rep and he said nothing but good things about them. But that is just what I know.

Comment

Not much traffic over here. Shoulda posted this in ATC.

Comment

Assault rifle??

Comment

A really good friend of mine bought one of those and absolutely loves it. I personally am not a fan of the AK - but I guess this is probably the best one I have ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by txhighcaliber View Post
            Assault rifle??

Heck yeah that's what I'm going to use it for!!! I'm going all out assault on these pigs!!!!

I think I'm getting one...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Heck yeah that's what I'm going to use it for!!! I'm going all out assault on these pigs!!!!

I think I'm getting one...

Just giving you a hard time man. I've also thought about buying one. Let me know what you think of it.

Comment

Ten four!

Comment

You can probably save a grand and buy a WASR-10 for 3-400 and spend the rest on ammo.
                  Well maybe not 3-400..More like 5-600.
                  Last edited by Tony Pic; 09-16-2015, 04:47 PM. Reason: add'l info

Comment

If that's the style of gun I wanted that would be fine but it's not. I want this hog killing mutant!!!! Lol.

Comment

I got to handle one at the gun shop a while back. It felt really well made, and the ergos on it were way better than any ak I have ever felt. They had a price tag on it of almost 2 grand so I didn't give it much thought. But for 1400 it seems like a better deal, I definitely like it more than the high end ak47s I've seen.

Comment

I got a radical firearms upper in 7.62x39 with asc mags and am very pleased. Complete gun for around $600.

Comment

Well three years later what’s the verdict?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one as my duty rifle. Havent had it long but Ive run a lot of different ammo through it and its been 100% reliable. Fit and finish is great. Overall a very solid weapon. It balances well and is accurate enough to kill anything you want inside the range that the 7.62 is effective. I put a cmc trigger in mine. Awesome little gun imo

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
                              I have one as my duty rifle. Havent had it long but Ive run a lot of different ammo through it and its been 100% reliable. Fit and finish is great. Overall a very solid weapon. It balances well and is accurate enough to kill anything you want inside the range that the 7.62 is effective. I put a cmc trigger in mine. Awesome little gun imo
                              You are the first I have known to run it as a duty rifle. I think that is awesome.

Only draw backs are no bolt hold open and no forward assist.

Comment

Working...
                              X