No announcement yet.

Can anyone ID these guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger guard not right for a Winchester. 67 and 68's guard is just a strap. It should say on the left side of the barrel. most likely pre serial #.
    Last edited by double bogey; 02-23-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Looks like an old Remington target master

Comment

The Savage/Springfield Model 15 is very similar, but again, the trigger guard is a simple metal strap. That one is most likely a Marlin/Glenfield.

Comment

Looks like a Springfield 22

Comment

The best one of the bunch is the air rifle on the left.

Comment

Gun in middle looks like one I have that belonged to my dad. Had it restored as best could b. He bought it from sears and roebuck back when they were still sears and roebuck. Single shot but have to cock firing pin. Will have to look again to see what model it is cause I don't remember as I don't get it out much. Will look and let u know what I should remember. Dad had it in his workshop sittin in the corner to run off stray dogs and cats. Found it in there after he passed. Was just collecting dust and rust. Not really worth much but sentimental value.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                Looks like a Winchester 67.
                thats what the middle one is, I got one for my 8th bday in the early 60's

Comment

The middle one looks like a Marlin single shot .22. Cocking piece and trigger guard definitely looks Marlin, Those were made in a regular length and a "youth" model with a shorter stock. Could have been sold under a "store" brand name as well, but made by Marlin.

Comment

Can anyone ID these guns?

The 22 may be a Stevens. My brother and I had one each when we were growing up.

Wish my Dad hadn’t sold them off when we were older. I was a squirrel killing machine with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                      The middle one looks like a Marlin single shot .22. Cocking piece and trigger guard definitely looks Marlin, Those were made in a regular length and a "youth" model with a shorter stock. Could have been sold under a "store" brand name as well, but made by Marlin.
                      My thoughts too--definitely not a Win 67 ot Rem 41 IMO.

Comment

The center one appears to be a Marlin 100, or one made by Marlin and sold under other names, such as JC Higgins. I have one that my 8o year old mother used for squirrels in her bird feeder. Mine is very accurate.

Comment

My vote goes to marlin

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	340.3 KB
ID:	24531196I have that exact . 22 it's a Sears and Roebuck model 41-103
                            Last edited by critter69; 02-24-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

All win 67's had walnut stocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X