No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got off the phone and they said still waiting on my background check from FBI... not sure whats taking so long I've never had an issue

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
      Just called again and they told me it's taking longer because it's a trust. Still pending background check. He said you just submitted this in October, and I said yes October of 2016!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      You sir are getting the royal screwing! Wow

Comment

Just called again and they told me it's taking longer because it's a trust. Still pending background check. He said you just submitted this in October, and I said yes October of 2016!

That is a lie. Do you have any idea how many have been approved AFTER yours was submitted that were also in trusts?

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
          That is a lie. Do you have any idea how many have been approved AFTER yours was submitted that were also in trusts?
          I know, that's why I'm so ******, but what can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
            Agree! Some BS that long

Comment

I know, that's why I'm so ******, but what can I do?

Time to start asking whoever you bought it from for help. They may have some contacts up there that can get some answers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                Time to start asking whoever you bought it from for help. They may have some contacts up there than can get some answers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                It's a form 1 suppressor so there's nobody to talk to.

Comment

Finally received approval for my Form 1 SBR, check was cashed 2/13/17 so it took just over a year...time to cut the barrel!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                    Finally received approval for my Form 1 SBR, check was cashed 2/13/17 so it took just over a year...time to cut the barrel!

Congrats!!! But that is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Form 4 submitted 6/23/17, approved 2/26/18, just over 8 months.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                        Did you file as individual or trust?

Comment

Man, you guys are lucky...congrats!! Enjoy them. I’ve still got 2 out there filed individual on SBR and suppressor. Been pending since April 2017.

Comment

I was told last night that one of the reasons that trusts are taking so long is that each member is run past the IRS for delinquent taxes. If tax is owed, the $200 is forfeited and, until the debt is paid, the stamp is held up. I'm not sure that I believe that, but that's what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              I was told last night that one of the reasons that trusts are taking so long is that each member is run past the IRS for delinquent taxes. If tax is owed, the $200 is forfeited and, until the debt is paid, the stamp is held up. I'm not sure that I believe that, but that's what he said.
                              LOL, that is funny. I was the only one......and no taxes were ever owed since 1985 (first year I paid taxes).

Comment

looking at the tracking site, it appears individual submissions were moving along well until 9/17 cash dates. haven't seen really any 9/17 cash dates approved. makes me wonder if they did in fact move people over to catch the trusts up with individuals before moving on??

Comment

Working...
                                X