No announcement yet.

The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposed to snow at the ranch tonight and be below freezing the next 3 nights. Say goodbye to all that green stuff hopefully.
    Attached Files

Comment

Just got a report from our ranch that there’s already 2-3” of snow on the ground. Had a phone call from someone about 30 minutes from the border saying that they are seeing snow on the ground.

Comment

That’s good!!! We need something to kill all that green stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
          That’s good!!! We need something to kill all that green stuff.

Way to early for a freeze for me. I'm liking the green up and hope it last. It will make for a way better future versus one easier season to hunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of Old Mexico snow pics, they're not mine so I won't post. Good luck everyone in the slop!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
              Way to early for a freeze for me. I'm liking the green up and hope it last. It will make for a way better future versus one easier season to hunt

I agree! Green is better always!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Hadn’t thought of it that way. I would hope that the amount of feeders plus our 50 acre plot will sustain them until it greens up again. Just have to keep the feeders full. Pic from the ranch.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dc1986; 12-07-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Still cold....guys at the ranch say that the deer aren’t moving very well either.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Great pics!
                      Just heard that movement has really picked up. Big deer on their feet!

Comment

Those snow pics are really cool, but I am glad I picked next weekend over this weekend. This looks like a muddy mess on our ranch, and the moisture will really get the food plots up.
                        Good luck to all hunting this week.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                          Those snow pics are really cool, but I am glad I picked next weekend over this weekend. This looks like a muddy mess on our ranch, and the moisture will really get the food plots up.
                          Good luck to all hunting this week.

The guys were complaining about trying to road corn and having most of it disappear under the snow! They saw 2 60-70 bucks late yesterday and at dark they tied up in the biggest fight he’s ever heard in his life. It’s time.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                            The guys were complaining about trying to road corn and having most of it disappear under the snow! They saw 2 60-70 bucks late yesterday and at dark they tied up in the biggest fight he’s ever heard in his life. It’s time.
                            Saw several chasing yesterday and today. It's about to blow up!

Comment

It was pretty but, definitely screwed up the movement. Big deer are definitely on the move now

Comment

Try again

Comment

Working...
                                X