With corn?

Buck candy

Comment

Big red liced deer corn

Comment

Corn

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
          What is the proper way to use these? I have a grunt call but I dont use it because I am afraid I will spook more deer than I will call in.
          Deer all "talk." We just don't usually here it. I have always had good success when I can see a buck to grunt to him short consecutive grunts like he's chasing a doe. Then once he hears that, hit the can one or twice followed by some more grunts. They don't have to be super loud. Just my input based on my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
            Deer all "talk." We just don't usually here it. I have always had good success when I can see a buck to grunt to him short consecutive grunts like he's chasing a doe. Then once he hears that, hit the can one or twice followed by some more grunts. They don't have to be super loud. Just my input based on my experience.
            Whats your thoughts on calling from an elevated position? 10ft off the ground? 25ft off the ground? Do deer hear the sound coming from up above and spook, knowing no deer are in the trees?

I think it would be fine when blind calling for deer out of range. But let's say you have that deer 50yds away and are trying to get him in range... will they know something is up?

Also what about calling from inside a popup or box blind? Do you reach outside the window or call from inside? (Will it sound muffled?)

Comment

I really, really like the corn infused blocks. You can then flavored such as apple and they contain protein and alot of minerals. It's nutritional for em and we have alot of luck with it!

Comment

Corn

Comment

Pea. Gravel.

Comment

Acorns.

Comment

Lead

Comment

Corn

Comment

corn

Comment

LMAO on the pea gravel

Comment

corn with buck candy, I was skeptical on the buck candy but watched it work also having a ton of does in the area helps

Comment

Originally posted by boleman154 View Post
                                LMAO on the pea gravel
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X