• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky number 7. Pair in the cows. Got female
    Attached Files

Comment

2020 Coyote Kill Thread.

LO called me and asked if I was at the lease house. I said yessir. He said you mind going to shoot those two coyotes in the wheat field. Threw on the crocs and grabbed a gun and had one down in about 30 seconds. Hit the second in the leg and he ran off.

Comment

2020 Coyote Kill Thread.

And 9

Was outside talking to landowner. He just moved some cows to the wheat to calve so he’s wanting to shoot all we can. And another showed up!

Last edited by JustinJ; 01-04-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Oooooo, I wanna play too. Yotes dont care much for the ol 270 as well. Especially 130gr Hornady's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This one isn't quite as graphic as the cranial explosion above.^^

#11 was denied entry to my property this morning via snare. You cant just dig under the fence, it's not allowed.

.30 cal air rifle and a 44.75 grain pellet to the noggin from about 25 yards. He didn't even twitch. Pellet was under the skin behind the jaw.
            Attached Files

Comment

Called this one in and shot it at 20 yards this morning.
              Attached Files

Comment

2020 Coyote Kill Thread.

Got one this AM in Young County. He tried to cross the power line I was sitting on and was unsuccessful!

Comment

Called in two more. Hit both but only found one. I'm gonna go look for that other one again tomorrow. If I find it I'll add it to the count.

Comment

Got another behind the house tonight.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Another behind the house around 2:30 this morning. .22lr hollow point to the neck dropped her. 2 more rounds to the head for good measure.

Comment

One more to the pile
                        Attached Files

Comment

I’ll add one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Popped one last night in the backyard at 9:20 with a 22. The game camera pics I had are very dark and yote was on the edge of the pic. Gone this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                              Popped one last night in the backyard at 9:20 with a 22. The game camera pics I had are very dark and yote was on the edge of the pic. Gone this morning.
                              Got up and took off or something drug it off you reckon?

Comment

Not sure. I went out and found where it had crawled around, trying to get up. Most have died in place but I've had a couple crawl off and die away from where it was hit. I haven't seen any buzzards over my property, so I assume it crawled off. I've seen a big boar pig (on camera) for several months randomly passing through my place as well as a good sized bobcat. I wouldn't put it past the pig, but I doubt a bobcat would go after a yote.

I don't want to go with a larger caliber as I only have 4 acres and neighbors all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X